Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! I'm going to london and I need.......

joeysotu

i would def. find out what night is playing your style @ Fabric...

the place sounds amazing... one of my favorite venues to play in the world!

and def. go down to SOHO and check out the record stores...

there's Always something going on Every night and half of it is hard to find , unless you already know

I have a friend who DJ's there let me know if you want his info... I'm sure he could give you the scoop on the real underground

also check out

http://www.uk-clubbing-directory.co.uk/

http://www.nightclubbinuk.com/

hope tis helps

B~

and that's why most of my vinyl's come from their! We share the same opinion Orisha.

If you look at music in the last 30+ years, you will notice almost every great artist/band is from the UK. The only band that I can think of (forgive me. I may forget some great acts) from the US that was legendary, is the Doors. Even Jimi Hendrix trained a bit in London. My theory is that the weather is so that they stay indoors and play music because there's not much else to do...

lol....are the Britts hot or what?

i think so....but that's just my opinion.....oh wait....r u talking about chicks...hehe...idk.........seriously though.....there is so much more to being hot than just looks.......intelligence, talent is a plus and of course who could resist that accent.......*swoon*

joey, hit me up later.....if you're going to the end i'll contact mr. c to see if i could get you on the list and also demi.....he could probably take you to some good record shops.....i'm sure you'll want to do a bit of rekkid shopping....i don't know if you'd have time to do a gig?? .....n e ways....i think they're the only ones who'd be in town for the duration of time you're there.........oh...one last thing....u need to pack me in your suitcase!!! :biggrin:

definately check out fabrik, i was there around september last year and it was by far the best club there, be ready to check out some fuked up people though, it reminded me so much of the mix back in the days, people on all kinds of shit, i dont know about the clubs on leichester square they're mainly top 40 but good if your looking to pick up some tourists, word of advice make sure you look both ways before you cross the streets, almost got runned over like 10 times lol

raincry, I would love to do a gig there! I'm actually spining at the Sanderson Hotel one night that I'm there and I just got offered from a friend last night to spin in Stockholm too. If I could get another gig that would be great! As far as the records shops...The more info. the better! Thanks!

Also very importantly remember that London uses the pound which is about $1.84 when I went in January to every $1.00 U.S. and in London they don't have no specific value for the Euro so if you attempt to use Euro in London they will change you at the rate they want and you can't do anything about that....Enjoy LONDON IS NIZEEE :beer:

Also very importantly remember that London uses the pound which is about $1.84 when I went in January to every $1.00 U.S. and in London they don't have no specific value for the Euro so if you attempt to use Euro in London they will change you at the rate they want and you can't do anything about that....Enjoy LONDON IS NIZEEE :beer:

jeez, by april it was 2 to 1... :(