Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone who has been to madrid please reply

AWSOME place, probably much better than rome...

the subway is very easy to use, to people are very friendly and most can understand/speak english.

be sure to visit puerto del sol, thats like the city center, if you are a soccer fan, be sure to visit real madrid stadium near salamanca (near US embassy), plaza mayor is the other heart of madrid. you should get a hotel near there, you can pretty much see the whole city on foot..I did....a lot of walking though...

you should check out prada and sofia, if you are into clubs goto palacio (awsome place, its like an old manor turned into a night club) then you have another club next to it, which is where you will find all the expats and drunken british chicks...if you wanna get laid with a british chick go to that one, if you wanna mingle with the spanish folks goto palazio....

if you are staying over the weeend be sure to go to plaza mayor at midnight..all the kids hangout and drink pepsi and bear and just chat...amazing sight all these kids and no violence...

buy shoes (zapatos in spanish sp?), buy clothes...very fashionable and cheap...

Oh one more piece of advise...just say BUSH is an A**Hol*...and that you love the spanish and french people....otherwise you might get your ass kicked....no texas ranger patriotism there...

if you need more info PM me...

i am going to madrid on sat and i was wondering what there is to see there thanks