Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome aboard!!!

i made some delicious cherry lemonade today :pint::bounce: :bounce:

tomorrow i'm going to the liquor store to see what i could put in it to make some liquornade!! :biggrin:

Would you like the recipe for my sororities infamous drink called Pink Panty Pull Down. It would go great with that lemonade

Phil,

Do me a big favor...set up your own nightlife and entertainment website, and make it one of the most successful in the country with zero venture capital and investors.

I seriously don't have time to deal with people like you. If banning you means I get to put food on the table next week, well then it was nice knowing ya.

Here's a good start for ya...

http://www.vbulletin.com/

http://www.hostway.com/

Come back to me in four years.

did Phil hit a soft spot??

Hey Pod then Y don't you delete this thread???

oh wait a min your not a MOD here. i guess you can't. :biggrin:

More like setting you straight. I don't know why I bother though. You seem to have an issue with the site for some reason. I'm not even sure of the root cause of this. Just because the CJ membership and staff aren't into the same things you are, you feel the need to lash out. And so what if the bulk of us go to Space every weekend? It sure beats sitting at home on your ass.

feste_038.giffeste_038.giffeste_038.giffeste_038.giffeste_038.giffeste_038.gif

did Phil hit a soft spot??

Hey Pod then Y don't you delete this thread???

oh wait a min your not a MOD here. i guess you can't. :biggrin:

:rofl::laugh: thats why he gets so upset :laugh: his geek with a powertrip status is invalid here :laugh::rofl:

Welcome aboard!!! 07-05-2005 04:27 PM ask koky about beating up girls

:type:

Thanks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn I guess thats what they're calling ROUGH SEX nowadays :tongue: if it is then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hit me with ur best shot Koky,LMAO!!!!!

Phil,

Do me a big favor...set up your own nightlife and entertainment website, and make it one of the most successful in the country with zero venture capital and investors.

I seriously don't have time to deal with people like you. If banning you means I get to put food on the table next week, well then it was nice knowing ya.

Here's a good start for ya...

http://www.vbulletin.com/

http://www.hostway.com/

Come back to me in four years.

cool junkie isnt anywhere near one of the most successfull club sites in the world

u have a buncha fuckin tools who post on the board in the miami section and thats it

u have 300 posts tops a year in the rest of the forums

Welcome aboard!!! 07-05-2005 04:27 PM ask koky about beating up girls

:type:

Thanks!

i wouldnt lay a finger on POD or saleen .. those 2 would just try n call the cops after me . ill just wait and laugh when someone else does it and laugh :laugh:

i wouldnt lay a finger on POD or saleen .. those 2 would just try n call the cops after me . ill just wait and laugh when someone else does it and laugh :laugh:

Now how would that benefit Pod's cause or the scene he so dearly cherishes? I mean... there's no money involved! :gang:

• 2 weeks later...
cool junkie isnt anywhere near one of the most successfull club sites in the world

u have a buncha fuckin tools who post on the board in the miami section and thats it

u have 300 posts tops a year in the rest of the forums

Are you trying to derail their little operation or something? Please dude, have a bit more respect! :jerkoff: