Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Saturday & Sunday at the CASBAH !!!

Friday at the Casbah:

10:30pm till 5am !!

DJ Robbie Tronco and DJ Stevie P

Saturday

Join DJ's John Farruggio, Moe Green, Paulie Day, and Stevie P at

the CASBAH / XANADU CLUB @ TRUMP TAJ MAHAL, Atlantic City, NJ

Open from 10:30 - 6am..!! Party with over 3500 people at 2 of Jersey's Largest Nightclubs!

(We strongly recommend to be on line by 10pm to avoid the wait)

Next up ...

Sunday night, once again, at the CASBAH / XANADU CLUB

Join over 3500 people with

DJ Skribble, John Farruggio, and Moe Green

...open until until 6am..!!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH. this weekend is going to be fuckin sick. going to be non-stop baby. haha cant wait.

Z

and whoever is in the AC area tonight this Wednesday then come stop by the Casbah Cafe with DJ Tony Rone spinning after work hours baby. good ass food too.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH. this weekend is going to be fuckin sick. going to be non-stop baby. haha cant wait.

Z

and whoever is in the AC area tonight this Wednesday then come stop by the Casbah Cafe with DJ Tony Rone spinning after work hours baby. good ass food too.

Can you get any comps for friday or Saturday nights?

wild,

friday's are free until midnight for guys, then $10 after midnight. ladies are always free.

saturday there's not gonna be a chance to get anyone in, unless you know a host.

-t

Thanks for the info, just one more question, are they playing more house now and hip-hop or still mixing it up?

depends on how the dj's feel the crowd is going. honestly, noone wants a hiphop crowd, so they keep the hip-hop sets shorter than the house sets.

but they switch it back and forth, for instance, during a 4 hour set, there might be two 30/45 minute hip hop sets, and two hour/hour-and-a-half house sets.

it's never the same crowd, so you just never know till you see what gets there.

the same is true for the star bar outside, no more 100% hiphop. more of a 50/50 mix out there now.

-t

Farruggio is goin to rip that place an asshole. and teamcasbah is right they are strict with comps, only the ladies get in free. goin to be one sick weekend.

Z

Hey Z is Farruggio from up North? I am thinking that I will be coming down late Saturday afternoon, I saw that at the Marina, Rob Base is performing all his hits outside at the Deck. Should be pretty cool, might check that out then make my way over to the Casbah. I've been to the Xanadu like once or twice over the years, don't they play all house?

farruggio is from the jackson area. he has a residency on thursday nights at the stone pony. i just got him in here at the casbah....so we'll have to see where it leads, which i can only guess is up :bounce:

you may know farruggio from his vinyl mixes on the market right now, and his old school mixes that are legendary, like Crazy Train.

i think the KTu mixshow used 3 of his latest tracks last weekend, and he's also played on sirius radio.

should be a good addition to our lineup.

-t