Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yanks trade rumor central

jtk4

hahahahahaha makes the people here look sane and informed.

I am not sure if we could find a market for a closer that throws 2 pitches, a fastball that tops out at 88 and a change up that does not fool anyone. :splat:

hero to zero...

I am not going to sugar coat when one of the players is not playing well. I will not boo him because of last year but this year he has been pretty bad. Let me put it this way, everytime he goes out I fell the same way yankee fans feel when mo goes out against boston. The problem is every team seems to own foulke right now not just one team. He is still the closer because there is really nobody out there we can get and nobody is taking foulke. I can just hope at some point he snaps out of it.

I mean a 11+ era in save situations as a closer is not so good.

I am not going to sugar coat when one of the players is not playing well. I will not boo him because of last year but this year he has been pretty bad. Let me put it this way, everytime he goes out I fell the same way yankee fans feel when mo goes out against boston. The problem is every team seems to own foulke right now not just one team. He is still the closer because there is really nobody out there we can get and nobody is taking foulke. I can just hope at some point he snaps out of it.

I mean a 11+ era in save situations as a closer is not so good.

I don't think you should sugarcoat it... I'm just saying it's amazing what a complete 180 this guy has done... There's a good chance you don't win last year without him... After last year he was being proclaimed to be the new postseason king. I can't say I've seen him a lot this year, so is it some nagging injury?? Is it a mental thing?? Is his confidence completely shot??How do the fans treat him??

they have not boo'd him but he is on thin ice. I heard he caught his wife cheating on him and was going through a divorce but can not confirm that. He went through this with the whitesox too before he got traded to oakland. I wonder if we could trade some people for the lefty closer baltimore has dude throws cheese.

they have not boo'd him but he is on thin ice. I heard he caught his wife cheating on him and was going through a divorce but can not confirm that. He went through this with the whitesox too before he got traded to oakland. I wonder if we could trade some people for the lefty closer baltimore has dude throws cheese.

Actually, you guys did boo him after that loss on Tuesday night.

From Yahoo Sports: Foulke allowed five runs, four hits and two walks in 1 2-3 innings and was booed after ending the ninth.

``It was a bad day of work,'' he said. ``I've always said the hardest thing is to come in here and face my teammates (rather) than worry about Johnny from Burger King booing me.''

Damn that sux, your wife getting smashed by another dude while you give up a game winning homerun. That is a bad day at work. ouch!

difference between some people booing a player that has been here for 1 full season and has really sucked and you all booing MO (who only has done bad against one team) and jeter who is the face of your team and is gay.(knew that was coming)

It could not of been that bad because I did not here it, the only person i heard getting boo'd was boone.