Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A guy walked into a bar

One day a guy walks into a car with an allegator on a leash next to him. Now the bar has a decent amount of people in it who are now nervous seeing the allegator next to the man.

After having a drink the man gets up on the bar and addresses the people iin front of him saying

"I can see that you all are very nervous about this allegator. So I will make you all a bet. Right now I will drop my pants, place my genitals in the allegators mouth, he will close his mouth, and after one minute I will break this bottle over his head, he will open his mouth and my genitals will be completely ok. And for doing this everyone here will buy me a drink"

Now this seems like an impossible bet for the man to win so everyone accepts. The man drops his pants, genitals, in the mouth, one minute later broke the bottle, mouth opens, and everything is still in the same condition it was when he put them in there.

Now after having a few of the drinks the man get back on bar and announces that he will pay anyone in the bar $100 to do the same thing.

The bar is quite for a minute and then a blonde in the back raises her hand and says "I'll do it, but you can't break the bottle over my head."