Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting caught with drugs in a club??

when i got caught they took my drugs, the money that they gave me when i sold them some pills (i obvioulsy was set up for selling)...took my info and made a copy of my drivers liscense...told me to leave and come back another nite...

haha

i never wanna see your face here again....until next weekend

when i got caught they took my drugs, the money that they gave me when i sold them some pills (i obvioulsy was set up for selling)...took my info and made a copy of my drivers liscense...told me to leave and come back another nite...

lol...i was mangled cause i was selling pills and doing them...they thought i was resisting at first but i was so wacked i couldnt walk..lol...they saw my gold vip card and was like..."where did u get this from"....i was eating my tongue so i couldnt talk so they gave it back and was like"just come back tomorrow"....so i left and went to another club...bout 10 more pills and :aright:

lol...i was mangled cause i was selling pills and doing them...they thought i was resisting at first but i was so wacked i couldnt walk..lol...they saw my gold vip card and was like..."where did u get this from"....i was eating my tongue so i couldnt talk so they gave it back and was like"just come back tomorrow"....so i left and went to another club...bout 10 more pills and :aright:

ehh pills are whack... yays are the only way to go, if that shit is even needed.. havent smoked or done a pill since like 2002-2003.. shit is whack..

any other people get caught or know people??

yea yay is the best way to go...but i feen for it too much....for a night out i would need like 3 8balls...so for me 15 or so pills and some bumps and i am good...:D

one time at a rave my boy was doing meth and the guard caught him in the bathroom...he grabbed it from him and asked him what it was...he says its meth and the guard is like "your to good for this shit, now keep it down and move on"...gave it back to him...

Depends on the club... they did a sting operation at club Space in 2003 and two of my friends from Tampa were caught with rolls.... they were arrested and taken to Miami Jail... the owner of space never pressed charges so they were released and the charges were dropped.

Still fuckin' scary though!

i saw these kids get caught with pills are spirit...the girl had two of them in her hand, i think that she was going to give one to her bf...then a bouncer saw her and started yelling at her to come over...she took the two pills and just gobbled them hella fast...the bouncer kicked them both out and i ended up hanging out with them at disco a few hours later lol...from what ive seen though, its never usually too serious...their shiit ends up getting confiscated, they get kicked out of the club, and they have to buy more at the next club...

clubs make money with house dealers who sell...if ur caught selling/using drugs they just take ur shit and have their dealers sell it...they wont do anything to u other than toss u out of the club because if the police are involved then the club will be open to a search...they dont want that...

i have been caught "partying" a number of times ... but considering how often im in clubs, partying .. vs how often i got caught its a low number, but over all its been my experience that they

A. take it and tell you to have fun

b. take it and tell you to get the fuck out

c. let you keep it and tell you to be more discrete

d. if your selling, you will always get your pockets emptied and your wallet and you go home.

clubs make money with house dealers who sell...if ur caught selling/using drugs they just take ur shit and have their dealers sell it...they wont do anything to u other than toss u out of the club because if the police are involved then the club will be open to a search...they dont want that...

House dealers ... now that was the job to have back in the day!

i have been caught "partying" a number of times ... but considering how often im in clubs, partying .. vs how often i got caught its a low number, but over all its been my experience that they

A. take it and tell you to have fun

b. take it and tell you to get the fuck out

c. let you keep it and tell you to be more discrete

d. if your selling, you will always get your pockets emptied and your wallet and you go home.

House dealers ... now that was the job to have back in the day!

i will take a,b,c & d alex...lol

and yes being a house dealer WAS the job to have back in the day...

I was caught getting a pill from my GF at exit back when junior was playing there. I swear there were like 100 people in the club and we were leaving, the bouncer comes and says follow me. We get in an office tripping face, with polaroid pictures of mangled people over the walls. They ask for her id, b/c she was handing them to me. Write some info down and take her picture. They get our coats and ask us to leave. Telling us if she ever gets caught again she will be arrested. Nothing happened to me, man she is still pissed at me for that

I was caught getting a pill from my GF at exit back when junior was playing there. I swear there were like 100 people in the club and we were leaving, the bouncer comes and says follow me. We get in an office tripping face, with polaroid pictures of mangled people over the walls. They ask for her id, b/c she was handing them to me. Write some info down and take her picture. They get our coats and ask us to leave. Telling us if she ever gets caught again she will be arrested. Nothing happened to me, man she is still pissed at me for that

i guess no anal that night eh??? sucks... :mad:

i had a smilar experience in exit... only i didnt have pills and the bouncer thought he saw me selling someone a pill... he went into his little office and made me wait by the front door.. i thought he was going to get a cop so i was just about to run out the front door, but then he came back and said he had the wrong guy and thought i was someone else and apologized... but then i told him he was an asshole and thanked him for ruining my night...

nothing is going to happen... my friend and i got caught with by a bouncer at vinyl... i bought some water... we took him to the hallway, gave him a bump and then danced the night away... Just don't give an attitude and you are fine. If your caught, tell them it was the last of it and he does'nt need to worry about it... buy them a drink. most people don't notice this. those bouncers have to stand in the same place and deal with the same crap every night... it's hot in there, and it not as if they can leave and get a drink... dealers be careful, let your girls hold the stuff. i've heard horror stories when i worked at tunnel... no they won't call the cops, but they may take you in an alley to teach you not to interfer with the house dealers... most know that anyway.