Clubplanet Nightlife Community

::puppy needs a home::

raincry

i saw this ad on craig's list.....but i already have two demanding dogs that won't allow another one around, so i'll pass on this info for any dog lover that could give this baby grrl a good home....

dogrun.gif

Adopt our Toy Fox Terrier

Reply to: yoni26@hotmail.com

Date: 2005-07-01, 9:36AM EDT

We have a wonderful, kind, caring, and incredibly smart 8 pound Toy Fox Terrier named Li'l Mini that is in need of a good home. We are expecting a baby and are moving in to a rental community that does not accomodate pets. It breaks our hearts to have to give her away, but we know this is the best option for everyone now. If you are interested in seeing pictures or meeting her, please let us know- you will not regret it!

**We also have tons of toys, bed, crate, carrying case, pop-up travel tent, food, bowls, and treats that are available at a low cost!

if you have the room for a big dog this would be nice...he's soooo cute :)

Free to good home - 5 mo. white lab mix puppy

Reply to: kvcarebear@yahoo.com

Date: 2005-07-01, 12:03AM EDT

Healthy, playful, loveable, and very smart puppy. Found June 29th in South Miami...no collar. I took him in but now I must give him away. Please call if you would like to take him in. 786-218-4800

Pictures at www.realestateagencies.net/puppy

yeah exactly.....or a big farm.....lol

ala Bridget Bardot.. ;)

The day I finally get a backyard, I'm buying a dog and a doggie frisbee!! ohhh yeah! I really like some of the big dogs (grew up w/ them), and feel they are much better off with room to move. Plus, I want a dog that is big enough to catch a frisbee. :heart: