Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Public Service announcement for Ibiza

To all people planning on going to Ibiza in 2001, just reminding you to start a savings account now dedicated to the cause. By April you should have your flight booked and your hotel or villa reserved.

If you choose to go indepently of the Clubplanet Group trip, this information applies...

A moderate trip (meaning cheaper accomodations but enough spending money to hit one club per night) for a week will run you $2500 (most likely you can't get airfare for less than $900 no matter what website or travel agent you use.)

The reason why I am making this announcement is to make you happier people. Just from past experiences with friends who said they'd go yet backed out in May because they spent all their money on NY clubs throughout the spring.

It just isn't worth throwing away $200 a weekend in NYC when you could be donating it to the Ibiza account and have one absolutely brilliant week of bliss in paradise.

Just dont go for the closing parties they have ALL been canceled this year due to global warming and the week Euro.

They were ok but they have found that they can no longer afford DT for the closing parties because there are only .64 Euro's to the $.

Carl Cox carn't play because it's going to be too warm next year and Home are worried about his accessive sweating blowing the Space system.

Sorry to drop the news... the rest of the season is still on though wink.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Just dont go for the closing parties they have ALL been canceled this year due to global warming and the week Euro.

They were ok but they have found that they can no longer afford DT for the closing parties because there are only .64 Euro's to the $.

Carl Cox carn't play because it's going to be too warm next year and Home are worried about his accessive sweating blowing the Space system.

DAMN, and i was considering going too!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Just plan to spend between $1800 - $2000 for the whole thing. I got airfare for about $800 on Iberia, and our 4 bed apartment (In San Antonio) went for $480/6 nights.

Clubs are super-expensive as are drinks at the clubs.

I think a group of us might also go in Sept, but not 100% sure. It'd be great to meey y'all over there!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by back2basics-:

DAMN, and i was considering going too!!

Well i hope your considering coming with our group.

I say blow it all in NYC, and then rob a bank and then get your tickets for Ibiza...

a public service announcement brought to you by

- Pete"idogoodthings"Schwinge

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am with DJ Divine

*NEW* Fri. Dec 8th @ Cream 10-12:30 opening up for Justin Time and Russ Reign

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com