Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infusion comes to House of Blues (Orlando)

renzo2

yaaayyy.....sean in da house...right on dude.....this party is getting better by the hour...:bounce::D....pm me with your #....not sure if we still have it....we're meeting with friends for drinks beforehand if you want to join us.

oh and btw....it's rachEl.....;0)

Don't try to keep up with him on the drinking... you'll be quickly disappointed, and quite drunk! :beer:;)

Don't try to keep up with him on the drinking... you'll be quickly disappointed, and quite drunk! :beer:;)

lol....thanks for the warning....i'll try not to compete with him.......but if he's that hardcore....i'd ike to see him keep up with the aussies.....:D :D :D

btw i got you some hummus and tabouli and a few other things you might like :)

Oh BTW...not acting like I know Infusion personaly or anything, but the other day I E-mailed them just for shits and giggles to say that I was looking forward to seeing them in Orlando etc. etc. etc...and Jamied Stevens actually mailed me back. I thought that was very cool. :biggrin:

SS

Oh BTW...not acting like I know Infusion personaly or anything, but the other day I E-mailed them just for shits and giggles to say that I was looking forward to seeing them in Orlando etc. etc. etc...and Jamied Stevens actually mailed me back. I thought that was very cool. :biggrin:

SS

:)

well say hi to them and mention to jaime ur the one that e-mailed him....they're really nice guys.

Don't be so bummed yet...What part of Canada are you in?..Because Infusion is playing my hometown of Toronto tonight...at Guvernment.

I'm told I'm about 5 hours away...Montreal...Bonsoir mon ami! I sure hope the artists of Infusion are well rested. :biggrin: Orlando peeps know how to Par-tay...

ouch! i'm hurting today....lol

i think infusion and miami out partied the orlando peeps..:getdown:..well...with the exception of one or two..right sean?..:biggrin:....wow!!..what an INCREDIBLE night....full of energy and GREAT choons with lots of vocals from their new album..i can't remember having this much fun since hybrid played at HOB...probably even better...that's right i said 'better'...lol....i would say the place didn't get packed till close to 1:00 when infusion came on and the much anticipated crowd went nuts....i don't think there was a single person that night that wasn't dancing.....unfortunately i didn't get to take pics during their performance because i didn't get my pass till after i got in just before they started....there were peeps taking pics with their camera phones so you might see shots from that if anyone else here went.....the pics i got are from the after party with the crew....but i'll need to go through them before posting :grin3:.....for those of you who missed this, you missed a fcukin great show...but don't worry they told me they're doing another us tour and will be in miami sometime in november, although that's not confirmed yet.

Cheers to the aussies who rock it proper!!!

:beer::party:

You and Chaz rock! :rock:

No doubt we had a good time. This was the best show that I've seen them put on and I am definitely waiting to see what they have to bring at the next show...hopefully in Miami. This was a major treat to have such an amazing act as Infusion in Orlando. Maybe we'll get the ball rolling and start catching up with y'all down ther.

Glad to see you and Chaz again and hook me up with some of those pics!

SS:biggrin:

You and Chaz rock! :rock:

No doubt we had a good time. This was the best show that I've seen them put on and I am definitely waiting to see what they have to bring at the next show...hopefully in Miami. This was a major treat to have such an amazing act as Infusion in Orlando. Maybe we'll get the ball rolling and start catching up with y'all down ther.

Glad to see you and Chaz again and hook me up with some of those pics!

SS:biggrin:

:beer:

so guess what? chunsa was able to take her camera in for the show...the club was being a real bitch about it but her and jaime managed to get it in before they started...glad we have some 'show pix' yaaaayyy :D

club:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chunsa/sets/681850/

after party:

http://www.pbase.com/distinctive/inbox