Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infusion comes to House of Blues (Orlando)

renzo2

i would def go.. if it wasnt on a sunday grrr

though infusion disappointed me at ULTRA still love their stuff :bounce:

i think everyone puts on a shitty performance at ultra....cuz everywhere else i've seen them they've put on a stellar one.....if you saw them last year at ultra or better yet, any other venue besides ultra, you would know how much these talented aussies really rock.....i'm sure the fuckin heat had something to do with it.....because when i saw jaime after their performance.....he was complaining about the heat and the poor lad was literally drenched in sweat....they did a lot better at the other main stage.

i am counting the days till i see them again....they're so worth making the road trip for!!!

• 3 weeks later...

viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=1229&pid=11144

"Saw Infusion at AValon, LA last night. I had been looking forward to seeing these guys for a while and they did not disapoint. They brought the rock and roll...played a numvber of songs from their latest album, but they were all remixed..very cool. High energy, cool to see live breaks and electronica live. It was like seeing a great breaks show mixed with fist pumping rock and roll......."

wow^^ Sounds nice....bummer for me. I wasn't gonna mention it, but I won't be in FL on the 31st

My brother & his fiancee are getting married this saturday :heart: I'll be in canada, ey. There is no stranger feeling than being really excited and really bummed at the same time.

I've only seen these guys once-I keep missing them! I heard them at Ultra, but I didn't see anything but a thousand heads in front of me...

wow^^ Sounds nice....bummer for me. I wasn't gonna mention it, but I won't be in FL on the 31st

My brother & his fiancee are getting married this saturday :heart: I'll be in canada, ey. There is no stranger feeling than being really excited and really bummed at the same time.

I've only seen these guys once-I keep missing them! I heard them at Ultra, but I didn't see anything but a thousand heads in front of me...

everybody seems to be getting hitched lately....lol.....aw..that's too bad you can't make it girl......i'll try to get some good pics so you could at least live vicariously through them.

cheers! :beer:

everybody seems to be getting hitched lately....lol.....aw..that's too bad you can't make it girl......i'll try to get some good pics so you could at least live vicariously through them.

cheers! :beer:

:) my bro found a nice girl...& I get a sister! so, yeah, have fun tommorrow, and yes, LOTS of pix, please! Eric will be there ( & at Ezras party too) with a few of our friends...everyone but moi! ces't la vie. :) They're a great band, they'll be back...

anyone who might be considering going....GO! It'll be a weekend to remember!

Don't be so bummed yet...What part of Canada are you in?..Because Infusion is playing my hometown of Toronto tonight...at Guvernment.

For all of you's coming up to Orlando, hit me up because I'll definitely be there. It would be cool to see Rachael and Chaz and whoever else is coming!

SS :D

Don't be so bummed yet...What part of Canada are you in?..Because Infusion is playing my hometown of Toronto tonight...at Guvernment.

For all of you's coming up to Orlando, hit me up because I'll definitely be there. It would be cool to see Rachael and Chaz and whoever else is coming!

SS :D

yaaayyy.....sean in da house...right on dude.....this party is getting better by the hour...:bounce::D....pm me with your #....not sure if we still have it....we're meeting with friends for drinks beforehand if you want to join us.

oh and btw....it's rachEl.....;0)