Clubplanet Nightlife Community

surfclub/tempts review

another kick ass holiday weekend at surfclub....place was packed,great music,people were full of energy...then the party continued to tempts and as usual, denny tore it up.....

have to agree with you there son, but drinkin out in the sun is bad news, around 6 I was runnin around in my bikini like a drunken idiot...but yes, Tempts was a great time and Denny killed it...again

have to agree with you there son, but drinkin out in the sun is bad news, around 6 I was runnin around in my bikini like a drunken idiot...but yes, Tempts was a great time and Denny killed it...again

lol...at least you were running around drunk, me i blacked out at surf at like 6pm, then finally snapped out of it at like 10pm...

lol...at least you were running around drunk, me i blacked out at surf at like 6pm, then finally snapped out of it at like 10pm...

lol...I did black out at Surf silly, I think i left there around 9, not sure, got to Tempts at 11:30 and blacked out again around 12...came too when Denny

made the announcement about the live broadcast being over...that's when it got really sickkkk!!!!!!!!!

lol...I did black out at Surf silly, I think i left there around 9, not sure, got to Tempts at 11:30 and blacked out again around 12...came too when Denny

made the announcement about the live broadcast being over...that's when it got really sickkkk!!!!!!!!!

i got to tempts like 11:30, fortunatly i didn't black out there, was having to much fun to black out