Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track Jackets

Guest onisakura

Guest onisakura
ask serbina, he has like a million and posted a link once in the daily chat.

Dude, dont you think thats the first person id ask? That damn serb doesn't know of any other places. :( Fuckin blue marlin doesn't have the jacket i want in any size other than xlarge - FOR MEN. I know my boobs are big but fuckin a, the rest of me is pretty small.

Cept my ass.

Dude, dont you think thats the first person id ask? That damn serb doesn't know of any other places. :( Fuckin blue marlin doesn't have the jacket i want in any size other than xlarge - FOR MEN. I know my boobs are big but fuckin a, the rest of me is pretty small.

Cept my ass.

Jackie, you're a beautiful baby! the boys LOV your bod, even tho you feel different. It's a girl thang. :biggrin:

I posted a few links for you on Cool. Um, ever consider getting a larger one, then having it tailored? I would think an XL one might not be able to be tailored corrctly to show the words, but a L might work. just an idea...

I love track jackets, i wear one basically like everyday in the winter. Puma & Adidas make some really nice jackets. As for links i would say puma.com, adidas.com, urbanoutfitters.com and yellowratbastard.com... Hope this helps, good luck...

the thing with urban and YRB is that theyre mad schizzo with their line..i get a lot of my track jackets from them but u never know what to expect. the ones ive ordered from Blue Marlin have been perfect and i know exactly what i want...

ask serbina, he has like a million and posted a link once in the daily chat.

true that

Guest onisakura
the thing with urban and YRB is that theyre mad schizzo with their line..i get a lot of my track jackets from them but u never know what to expect. the ones ive ordered from Blue Marlin have been perfect and i know exactly what i want...

true that

I guess that means ill just have to borrow them from you serge. :D

I went to YRB when i was in SoHo in Feb. I really liked that place...I'll have to check it out again.

Guest onisakura
u can rock them...but u better start doin roids before u come to NYC if u wana fit in em

Serg, yes you are bigger than me but youre not THAT big....

there's a place on st. marks on an upstairs level.. i can't fucking remember the name of it.. that has a shitload of old school track jackets by everyone.. i don't know if you want used clothes.. but you can't find them anywhere else, i suppose.. i can get you the name if you're really interested, unless someone else knows what i'm talking about...

Guest onisakura

Yeah definitely. I love vintage clothes, the best ones are the authentic ones from the 80's. *lol*

there's a place on st. marks on an upstairs level.. i can't fucking remember the name of it.. that has a shitload of old school track jackets by everyone.. i don't know if you want used clothes.. but you can't find them anywhere else, i suppose.. i can get you the name if you're really interested, unless someone else knows what i'm talking about...

Sounds to me like you might be talkng about Search & Destroy. Its an awesome thrift/vintage store on St. Marks. They got sick vintage track jackets, concert t's, western shirts, etc... Beware though, some of them are very $$$$. There is a big difference in price between thrift and vintage. Good luck hunting...

oni... check out ebay.com you'd be surprised the shit they have there... my stepbro is VERY into the track jackets and he gets all of hsi off there for mad cheap and they are all authentic.. he has guess, blue marlin, puma and adidas.. he was actually doing it parttime for a while to make some extra loot and he found some dude selling trackjackets for like 50 bucks which normlly go for 90+ here... he made a small fotune... but if your skeptical of ebay for some reason then just check out macy's and nordstrom's... they both carry blue marlin... ;)

Guest onisakura

Awesome, thanks guys!! I think im just gonna wait till i get up to NYC in October to do any real shopping. Stores up there are so much better.....