Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Room Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be stopping by this sat to grab a couple of drinks

DJ Prime, watch out. I might just have to come in that booth and fall all over the place :pint:

what a mess lol.....me and riddler got demolished and some how ended up @ temps...thx kosta for holding the doors till 3:15 hahah

IM RUNNNING IM RUNNNIN hahaha

what a mess lol.....me and riddler got demolished and some how ended up @ temps...thx kosta for holding the doors till 3:15 hahah

IM RUNNNING IM RUNNNIN hahaha

all i remember was stumbling to my car, then falling asleep in my back seat, and then having cops wake me up to search me and the car. i was a mess last nightm, thnx to you and riddler.

all i remember was stumbling to my car, then falling asleep in my back seat, and then having cops wake me up to search me and the car. i was a mess last nightm, thnx to you and riddler.

damn matty, what is it with you and the boys sleeping in the car on certain occasions! lol See you this weekend at XS and Greenroom!!!!!!

damn matty, what is it with you and the boys sleeping in the car on certain occasions! lol See you this weekend at XS and Greenroom!!!!!!

hey, you better be coming to xs to see me. we have to do some shots and then sleep in our cars. it will be a fun time

hey, you better be coming to xs to see me. we have to do some shots and then sleep in our cars. it will be a fun time

This Week Masi & Mello Join Me......

Jack....Unity Jam is getting re- located due to the amount of restaurant business they do on saturdays up stairs....looking for a new location...

told angel to put me on the list:bounce: i'm gonna need to let loose after a week of hell with summer classes:mad: ...gonna be fun:pint: and then it doesn't stop cause saturday we'll be at greenroom for my other two boys:bounce:

This Week Masi & Mello Join Me......

Jack....Unity Jam is getting re- located due to the amount of restaurant business they do on saturdays up stairs....looking for a new location...

Jenks Club should host it, big enough of a place or Surf Club.

Jenks Club should host it, big enough of a place or Surf Club.

Well i work @ jenks on Thurs..but the problem is all the bands are booked

(next year i will do one @ Jenks)...and surf i choose not to....

After a few Phone calls....I have decided to keep it @ the Green Room and it will be on Monday Sept 5th Labor Day....

Industrly Party and Benefit

Sponsored by Green Room/ Sawmill Cafe & Smirnoff

Everyone is off::::

Djs that have been confirmed so far....

Masi & Mello

Matt Reid & Angel Manuel

Mike Bugout

Bad Boy Joe

Klutch

Unique ( b4 he has work)

Mark Amatucci

Open Bar and all that will be available....I will get you all more details as they progress