Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Shultz and Gabriel & Dresden Review?!?

well me and my friends got there around 1130 . . . gabriel and dresden were on first . . . i thought it was gunna be the other way around . . . gabriel dresden killed it . . .a few songs they played were . . . they brought back "as the rush comes", then "say hello", then "swing to harmony" . . . back to back to back . . . markus shultz played well as well . . . played alot of his songs from his MIAMI 05 cd from what i could remember i could be wrong tho . . . we left around 530 . . . it was really packed and the crowd was "Spirits" crowd . . . i thought the vibe was alright . . . btw if i knew g&d were goin on first i woulda left and went to see ferry but i wasnt thinkin at that time . . . overall a good night!!!

iwent there with one of my boys.. to check this out.. GnD played a couple good songs but this wasnt really my cup of tea as far as music wise but you know what...? i gave it a shot and i'm not bashing it.great to see a couple cp

hedz that went to this.

ps:i left around 2:30

gabriel & dresdan are doo doo..

all you so called trance fans that went to see them instead of Ferry are obviously clueless

lol...i would have to agree with u (not that i want to)...ferry would be a better choice then G&D...but i would have atleast showed to see Markus :D then go to see Ferry...

i ended up there cos a bunch of my friends were there that i hadnt seen there in a while.,. shoulda stayed at ferry.,. i can appreciate trance here and there, but when it comes down to it, im all about house.,. trance just doesnt move me.,. its dull and monotonous.,. trance was better in the 90s by far