Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Disciple @ Nocturnal

aj2234

:eek: Nocturnal's really bringing in some serious talent!!! Disciple's been around for a looooong time and I'm sure it's gonna be one hell of a night!!! :D

For real! Not alot of domestic heads have heard of him, but trust me when I say "this guy can turn it out!!!"

He's been spinning for a loooong-ass time, and has received more respect overseas due to his label and productions. He brings the funk!!!!

Don't miss this guy! Vocals, Disco, Latin, Funk, Techy...in other words, mad diversity. :)

Unless you have lived in NYC. Didn't Krivit invite him to play at 718 Sessions a couple of times? :confused:

Did you go last night? I completely forgot he was there. I remember back in 1989-1991 on 91.5 after getting out of class (highschool.), everyone would run home and slap in their TDK or Maxel tape and press record. One song that reminds me of him so much from back then and he would also play it at Red Zone when he spun there a few times was BLACKOUT!

The lights come on , the lights go out. BLACKOUT at the flick of gods switch!

Oh and cant forget Koro-Koro oh and some good ole Grace Jones too !!! Put some grace in your face!!!

Still cant beleive I didnt go last night!!!

Check out this pic below from Cielo when I went home last week.

DSCN2479.jpg

I have yet to go to Cielo... I've heard from so many people that FK's Deep Space party is THE night to go. Who else has residencies there?

I missed Disciple and Rich Medina. :(

But I was there on friday for Harvey and he played very well. It helped that he got a fantastic opening set from both Stephen and Omar. :D