Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wwe raw...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the crowd goes nutz when cena comes out...but it feels the same as it does for triple h and batista...personally i cant stand cena...but nothing compares to when hogan comes out...no one gets the crowd more amped than hogan...

lol...love the carlito reference...

lmao..thats actually an RVD reference. on ecw one night stand RVD was bitching about having his vocabulary reduced to "cool" and "whatever" and carlito picked up on it at his little interview thing and started using it all the time

pretty fuckin hilarious if you ask me

lmao..thats actually an RVD reference. on ecw one night stand RVD was bitching about having his vocabulary reduced to "cool" and "whatever" and carlito picked up on it at his little interview thing and started using it all the time

pretty fuckin hilarious if you ask me

ahhh...didnt see one night stand...

i am planning on it...

i used to live at ecw arena in philly...too many good times...i left with mick foley's blood on my sandman shirt...i gave a cheese grader to tommy dreamer to use on sandman...too many good nites there...even cut myself on the barbed wire when we tried to take some home with us...