Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wwe raw...

I know you were lovin the diva contest

btw, were people goin nuts for the Benjamin/Carlito match? How about the debut of that teacher that made national news for bullshitting being sick so he could practice his wrestling technique?

ppl did go nutz for both carlito and benjamin...there match really didnt have much energy til near the end...the fighting outside the ring they did was kewl but again it didnt seem like the crowd had energy for that match...

the diva contest was AWESOME...honestly i dont know there names and i could really careless...but when that one girl did the exotic chair dancing and she got on christy who froze like a deer in headlights...i was like "uhhhhhhhh...lick her pussy"...

the teacher sucked as well...nothing good there...honestly the energy was good but didnt feel great till after 1015 or so...then the matches and crowd got awesome...the match that u didnt get to see was electric...such energy...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...its my thread so its kewl if its only us...

and of course u know i have on his theme music for workouts...also angle's, kane's and mysterio :)

tonite i will practice the 69 so i can use it on u :)

oooh riiight, i adjusted your quote to make it more fitting for you lol :) i thought your fav is john cena though? :)

some reason it seems like Cena has the best entrance of any wrestler now....crowd goes nuts when his theme song comes on

btw....RVD RULES!!!!

cool, whatever

the crowd goes nutz when cena comes out...but it feels the same as it does for triple h and batista...personally i cant stand cena...but nothing compares to when hogan comes out...no one gets the crowd more amped than hogan...

lol...love the carlito reference...