Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karl Rove

bxbomb

red headed stepson YOU are the bigggest bore around here with your Defend the fatherland ,right wing is the right way atttitude. and just throw the driopping vagina comments at anyone who dares to differ from your lame ass positition

get over yourself loser , your cutting and pasting and atttempting to form your own opinions on a frikkin NIGHTCLUB message board a NIGHTCLUB message board...way to go chief make the GOP proud

your "attacks" on me are pathetic at best and do nothing but shed light on what your really all about

rovegate is far from over wait to the Jeff gannon links come out

by the way do you have the addy to that Jeff gannon gay prostitute web site ? Im sure you do :love:

centrist .......look it up

:lol3::lol3: ...holy shit, how bad is that post......that stupidity was hilarious!

BTW--are you posting on a NIGHTCLUB messageboard?

..........unless of course, you believe David Corn, moveOn and Arianna Huffington has a balanced, objective view and a monopoly on the facts on this (as the retarded bxbomb does)..

There is a big difference in DELIBERATE INTENT, as morons like bxbomb hope for so they can print new t-shirts to replace their tired usual vomit, and the true explanation of how Rove was involved, which as yet to come (especially when you consider that Wilson's wife may have worked at a CIA desk for years, not covert, and Novack and Cooper already had the leak prior to speaking to Rove)...

If anything what the available facts do show is that Rove has not and was not doing anything to "punish" Wilson, as the left and Dems have been pushing in their hope of "getting" Rove and Bush.

learn to read.

if you actually read my post, you would see that I decided to step back and give Rove the benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes:

i was referring to the White House's insistance that he had NOTHING to do with the incident at all, which is clearly not the case.

he is. but he at least posts about things other than politics.

That's right bigpoops...I forgot the importance of posting in other forums.....I will be sure to add a knock-knock joke to the humor forum, add my thoughts to a 4 year old Tony Draper sucks thread, send a tribute to the Avalon closed thread, and discuss 101 ways to jerkoff to a 330i in the auto forum......

If so bigpoops, will I get a Clubplanet all access badge that I can proudly say was signed by you......because after all, how can one just post in one forum any longer....

You got me on that one...good job

learn to read.

if you actually read my post, you would see that I decided to step back and give Rove the benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes:

i was referring to the White House's insistance that he had NOTHING to do with the incident at all, which is clearly not the case.

:lol3::lol3:

Wow, how big of you...you are giving Rove the benefit of the doubt that he didn't break any laws or commit perjury....how big of you...I mean after all, who cares so far that there is no evidence to support any wrongdoing, or to back the accusations being thrown about....., but as long as you give him the benefit of the doubt...rollyeyes right back at you

And then of course you follow your benefit of the doubt with a "why does Rove still have a job" because the WH insisted he had nothing to do with the l"incident"...you did mean "leak", right?

Well, I guess you need to read, because I stated that the leak occurred PRIOR to Rove talking to anyone, and the reporters CALLED HIM....if you want to start playing games with words by concluding this means that Rove did have something to do with it, and should lose his job based on this, then you are stretching.....BIG TIME...

There had better be a lot more to Rove's involvement than what is currently known....becuase right now, it is a much ado about NOTHING......and this will be filed with the long line of unsuccessful attempts by the left and DEMs of "getting" Bush....

I

:lol3::lol3: ...holy shit, how bad is that post......that stupidity was hilarious!

BTW--are you posting on a NIGHTCLUB messageboard?

how is this a bad post??? I just pissed all over you

no shit asswipe why do you think im bringing up the point that its a night club board

Your frothing at the mouth like psycho at every topic makes you look like Tom Dleay witnessing an abortion or gay marriage

its way to easy and fun to get under your creepy neocon skin :balls:

thanks iglooo

Wow, how big of you...you are giving Rove the benefit of the doubt that he didn't break any laws or commit perjury....how big of you...I mean after all, who cares so far that there is no evidence to support any wrongdoing, or to back the accusations being thrown about....., but as long as you give him the benefit of the doubt...rollyeyes right back at you

I

reasoning with you is useless.

That's right bigpoops...I forgot the importance of posting in other forums.....I will be sure to add a knock-knock joke to the humor forum, add my thoughts to a 4 year old Tony Draper sucks thread, send a tribute to the Avalon closed thread, and discuss 101 ways to jerkoff to a 330i in the auto forum......

If so bigpoops, will I get a Clubplanet all access badge that I can proudly say was signed by you......because after all, how can one just post in one forum any longer....

You got me on that one...good job

you dont find it a bit strange that you come onto a nightlife message board exclusively to mock the opinions of others?

you know, perhaps I should have not convinced DaVe to not ban your IP address.

whats done is done unfortunately. :(

how is this a bad post??? I just pissed all over you

no shit asswipe why do you think im bringing up the point that its a night club board

Your frothing at the mouth like psycho at every topic makes you look like Tom Dleay witnessing an abortion or gay marriage

its way to easy and fun to get under your creepy neocon skin :balls:

thanks iglooo

:laugh::laugh: ..another funny one jerkoff.......your delusions are outstanding.....

Riiiiiiigggggght........you came on this thread with your tired rantings, got your lame ass kicked and were exposed for the schmuck that you are BY THE FACTS.....plain to see on this thread, and the mounting evidence in each day, that once again, you clueless wonders threw some shit against the wall, and again, it didn't stick.....

You got pummeled retardboy.....pummeled

But keep trying to get under the skin of "neocons"...you schmuck....nice spin try.....you are not smart enough for that spin....I suggest you simply STFU and go get an education.....

BTW---I guess you answered your own question about your "nightclub messageboard".....interesting you say you enjoy getting under the skin of neocons, but I guess it is not the same for those who get under the skin of retards like yourself (which is all too easy).....fun for one side, but strange for the other huh.......there is a clear example of your stupidty

you dont find it a bit strange that you come onto a nightlife message board exclusively to mock the opinions of others?

you know, perhaps I should have not convinced DaVe to not ban your IP address.

whats done is done unfortunately. :(

I don't know bigpoops. I guess ask retardboy who are you defending, cause he just admitted he posts in this forum to "get under neocons" skin....strange for one side, but not the other bigpoops?

And :boohoo::boohoo: ...igloo is mocking my opinion......please bigpoops, toughen up pussy.....

And bigpoops, I don't mock opinions, I mock when people throw around bullshit....there is a difference, a big difference.......one you obviously don't understand.....perhaps spend a little less time defending blowhards liek bxbomb, spend less time worrying about if I post in the Fashion forum, and more time on getting a grip......

Oh, gee thanks...thanks for helping me not getting banned .....I mean after all, is it just a nighlife messageboard , right bogpoops.....

:laugh::laugh: ..another funny one jerkoff.......your delusions are outstanding.....

Riiiiiiigggggght........you came on this thread with your tired rantings, got your lame ass kicked and were exposed for the schmuck that you are BY THE FACTS.....plain to see on this thread, and the mounting evidence in each day, that once again, you clueless wonders threw some shit against the wall, and again, it didn't stick.....

You got pummeled retardboy.....pummeled

But keep trying to get under the skin of "neocons"...you schmuck....nice spin try.....you are not smart enough for that spin....I suggest you simply STFU and go get an education.....

BTW---I guess you answered your own question about your "nightclub messageboard".....interesting you say you enjoy getting under the skin of neocons, but I guess it is not the same for those who get under the skin of retards like yourself (which is all too easy).....fun for one side, but strange for the other huh.......there is a clear example of your stupidty

sorry junior your delusions have clouded your ability to hear what the judges are saying , you been knocked the fuck out

now stay down until I tell you to get up!!

the whole point of this thread little man is that karl rove gave out info on joe wilsons wife ( he admitted this) to matt cooper plain and simple , dont bring up wilsons credibility it has nothing to do with my point that rove is sleaze and should be let go

just like georgie said 2 yrs ago that ANYONE involved will be fired.

you getting under my skin ???? bwahahahaha

hardly corky , my joy is knowing that you are popping blood vessels everytime you log on and read these threads

OOOOOOPS

By Randall Mikkelsen

Sun Jul 17, 4:49 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House political aide Karl Rove was the first person to tell a Time magazine reporter that the wife of a prominent critic of the Bush administration's Iraq policy was a CIA agent, the reporter said in an article on Sunday.

Time correspondent Matthew Cooper said he told a grand jury last week that Rove told him the woman worked at the "agency," or CIA, on weapons of mass destruction issues, and ended the call by saying "I've already said too much."

The leak of the agent's identity has sparked a criminal probe, and several Democrats have urged President Bush to fire or sideline Rove, Bush's top political adviser.

Cooper wrote that Rove did not disclose the woman's name, Valerie Plame, but told him in July 2003 that information would be declassified that would cast doubt on the credibility of her husband, former diplomat Joseph Wilson.

"Don't get too far out on Wilson," Cooper quoted Rove as saying. Cooper said he had also discussed Wilson and his wife with a top aide to Vice President Dick Cheney.

Wilson took a CIA-funded trip in 2002 to investigate a charge that Iraq tried to buy nuclear materials in Africa, and later accused the Bush administration of exaggerating the Iraqi weapons threat in its case for war.

"So did Rove leak Plame's name to me, or tell me she was covert? No. Was it through my conversation with Rove that I learned for the first time that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA and may have been responsible for sending him? Yes. Did Rove say that she worked at the 'agency' on 'WMD'? Yes," Cooper wrote in Time's current edition.

"When he said things would be declassified soon, was that itself impermissible? I don't know. Is any of this a crime? Beats me," Cooper wrote.

He said he was uncertain what Rove meant by commenting he had already said too much.

COURT ORDER

Cooper testified about Rove to avoid going to jail. New York Times reporter Judith Miller was jailed for refusing to testify.

It is against the law for a government official to knowingly expose a covert CIA agent.

Columnist Robert Novak revealed Plame's identity in July 2003, citing two administration officials, shortly after Wilson published an opinion piece in the New York Times that accused the administration of twisting intelligence on Iraq.

Wilson wrote that in Niger he could not substantiate allegations Iraq had tried to buy nuclear materials, as the White House asserted even after the mission.

Cooper also reported on Plame's identity, citing Novak's column and administration officials.

Wilson accuses the Bush administration of retaliation in his wife's exposure; Rove's lawyer said the aide had done nothing wrong and was not an investigation target.

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman, on NBC's "Meet the Press," called criticisms of Rove "partisan smears."

Bush has said he would fire any leaker in the case, but said last week he would withhold judgment on Rove's role.

Cooper wrote he had previously told the grand jury he had also discussed Wilson and his wife with Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Cheney's chief of staff. He said he asked Libby about Wilson's wife playing a role in the Niger trip, and Libby replied, "Yeah, I've heard that too."

Rove used similar language in a conversation with Novak, according to media reports. Wilson had written that he took the trip in response to questions raised by Cheney, but he told CBS's "Face the Nation" he had not meant to imply Cheney sent him.

White House spokesman Scott McClellan said in October 2003 that Rove, Libby and another official had assured him they were uninvolved in the leak.

Cooper said he viewed Rove's comments on Wilson as an attack on his credibility. "I thought it was disparaging toward Wilson. I thought it was sort of guiding," he said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

(Additional reporting by Peter Szekely)

WHAT A FRIKKIN JOKE

georgie changing his tune and now says he will only fire someone IF convicted of a crime, knowing full well rove is not gonna do time in regards to this fiasco

WAY to lie again george and not hold any one accountable in your admin.

and by changing his story i think he pretty much knows what the outcome of this investigation is gonna be

§ 421. Protection of identities of certain United States undercover intelligence officers, agents, informants, and sources

Release date: 2005-03-17

(a) Disclosure of information by persons having or having had access to classified information that identifies covert agent Whoever, having or having had authorized access to classified information that identifies a covert agent, intentionally discloses any information identifying such covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such covert agent and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such covert agent’s intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(B) Disclosure of information by persons who learn identity of covert agents as result of having access to classified information Whoever, as a result of having authorized access to classified information, learns the identify of a covert agent and intentionally discloses any information identifying such covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such covert agent and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such covert agent’s intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

© Disclosure of information by persons in course of pattern of activities intended to identify and expose covert agents Whoever, in the course of a pattern of activities intended to identify and expose covert agents and with reason to believe that such activities would impair or impede the foreign intelligence activities of the United States, discloses any information that identifies an individual as a covert agent to any individual not authorized to receive classified information, knowing that the information disclosed so identifies such individual and that the United States is taking affirmative measures to conceal such individual’s classified intelligence relationship to the United States, shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(d) Imposition of consecutive sentences A term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be consecutive to any other sentence of imprisonment.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode50/usc_sec_50_00000421----000-.html

§ 422. Defenses and exceptions

(a) Disclosure by United States of identity of covert agent It is a defense to a prosecution under section 421 of this title that before the commission of the offense with which the defendant is charged, the United States had publicly acknowledged or revealed the intelligence relationship to the United States of the individual the disclosure of whose intelligence relationship to the United States is the basis for the prosecution.

(B) Conspiracy, misprision of felony, aiding and abetting, etc. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), no person other than a person committing an offense under section 421 of this title shall be subject to prosecution under such section by virtue of section 2 or 4 of title 18 or shall be subject to prosecution for conspiracy to commit an offense under such section.

(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply (A) in the case of a person who acted in the course of a pattern of activities intended to identify and expose covert agents and with reason to believe that such activities would impair or impede the foreign intelligence activities of the United States, or

(B) in the case of a person who has authorized access to classified information.

© Disclosure to select Congressional committees on intelligence It shall not be an offense under section 421 of this title to transmit information described in such section directly to either congressional intelligence committee.

(d) Disclosure by agent of own identity It shall not be an offense under section 421 of this title for an individual to disclose information that solely identifies himself as a covert agent.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode50/usc_sec_50_00000422----000-.html

§ 423. Report

(a) Annual report by President to Congress on measures to protect identities of covert agents The President, after receiving information from the Director of Central Intelligence, shall submit to the congressional intelligence committees an annual report on measures to protect the identities of covert agents, and on any other matter relevant to the protection of the identities of covert agents. The date for the submittal of the report shall be the date provided in section 415b of this title.

(B) Exemption from disclosure The report described in subsection (a) of this section shall be exempt from any requirement for publication or disclosure.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode50/usc_sec_50_00000423----000-.html

Rove broke the law and Bush is covering for him. Can you say treason Igloo? Treason is punishable by death in the USA.

Igloo, it's time you shut the fuck up and stop bashing America with your propagandish anti-american lies.

Since you defend Bush and Rove, you support outing CIA agents. Only Osama would support that. Thanks for admitting you support terrorists. Thanks for admitting you're a traitor.

1613809.715233.jpg

After reading the contents of this thread and your insults. It is my judgement that once again, you got owned.