Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Drewminatti

thank you Drew! :D

I hope I'll be able to make it out to Sulli tomorrow Rosa, I already have plans to be in the city but maybe I'll be able to stop by. It sounds like its going to be fun!

i think you should come out . to see how we get down underground..

Actually spirit sounds pretty sweet to.. hmmmmmmm

see you guys tonite over at sull, nicolae and steve will be great to hear but im even more excited for ARIEL and LARRY MONTELEONE afterwards, those guys lay down some serious beats and been a while since i heard either one of them. All those yrs of ARIEL working the lights next to danny tenaglia really shows when hes playing. I think im gonna go to sleep soon suffering jet lag i think lol, jsut got back yesterday afternoon.

see you guys tonite over at sull, nicolae and steve will be great to hear but im even more excited for ARIEL and LARRY MONTELEONE afterwards, those guys lay down some serious beats and been a while since i heard either one of them. All those yrs of ARIEL working the lights next to danny tenaglia really shows when hes playing. I think im gonna go to sleep soon suffering jet lag i think lol, jsut got back yesterday afternoon.

welcome back buddy! :pint:

welcome back !!!!!!!!!

see what im talking bout , the black man can't get no shine.. got my own topic.. And all of a sudden bull come.. And messing it up.. Dude Can i live? Can i .. .. ok ok ok .. please.... LOL

Welcome back hombre.. i think i spelled that right

drew.,. i heart you.,.

nuff said.,.

wtf happened to u at spirit the other nite?

i miss you.,.

sully, manana? a que hora???

Listen jessy Bear . i was there love.. i seen you . You hugged me.. tried to pick me up.. blew your back out.. Soooooooooo cute.. lol. Then later on i seen you again. you told me You were doing business..lol i think you seen some hot guy and you were hunting him down lol

But i will be there tonight to celebrate with you guys.. To start my crazy ass week of partying..

oh man finally giving the black man attention...

Oh wanted to let everybody know.. bday next week .. ill be celebrating starting monday.. so if you guys want to take me out for drinks... holla

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY my favourite nigger ;]

and IT IS THE DIFFERENCE