Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know about any clubs in Montreal?

My first clubbing experience was in Montreal ... Dome. That was 4 years ago and I haven't been back since. Have no clue what type of tune they blast or anything, but if it's still in the same place, the venue is really nice. I think there was a thread on this topic last month, you should do a search ...

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

churchills (bar\club pickup spot

Extreme (small club),Tokyo (cool lounge)Dome (never been there think it is a commercial type spot)sona (insane afterhours)stereo (afterhours)Try going to St laurent st. there are alot of places on this block also on St Cathrines and ST denis. Montreal is definitly one of the coolest citys Ive been to, you will have a great time!

I don't know much about them except they're your Twilo style clubs:

Sona <-- LaFleche has a residency here (sweet house music)

Stereo <-- Where Danny Tenaglia set his new personal rcord of 17hr straight deejaying. Supposed to be a swank joint.

have fun - Montreal is a great place.

Went to STEREO in Montreal few weeks ago... INSANE! How's 1am saturday till 5:30pm sunday...DT spun... sound?? smile.gif Never was anywhere else, but that place makes ANYTHING in nyc like small beans, even Twilo. The crowd, the place, DT off da hook as usual, it was the whole package. I guess, imagine a place better then twilo, a crowd made up of "the beautiful people" but with the vibe of vinyl... thats how id explain it. They are serious about their music there... no soundfactory cheeze at this place though, so if you like commercial stuff, it might not be for you.

-Adam cwm11.gif

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com

I go to school not too far from Montreal so I head there every once in a while. Check out Stereo, Sona Afterhours (its hard to find) and the lounges on Crescent Street. Everything is off St. Catherine, which is the main strip.