Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Portugal" track played by Boris at peak hour almost every big set...Whos the artist?

Ive been hearing this track since new years. Boris plays it at peak time almost every big set he has. I went up to the booth finally and asked him in the hamptons about this track and he told me the name of it is "portugal" but didnt mention the artist. If anyone was at crobar on sat. he played it at around 6 i believe. The song is a banger, a lot of balls to it (def a bomb and certaintly NOT CHEESE) SounDs like a bomb victor calderone would play. If anyone has it please contact me or if you have the artist thats just as good :)

Its a four track sampler of Portugese producers called Portugal Totally Un-mixed DJ Vibe did a mix of a track called Step One - Thats more than likely what you are looking for.. It was released on Twisted America in 97', they also put out a CD called Portugal - Totally Mixed that has the 4 songs from the 12" plus 10 others. As far as I know both are long out of print. Try the Twisted America website -

www.twistedamerica.com