Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOHNNY VICIOUS@CIELO on thurs aug 11th

This is really a suprise to me and more than likely i will be there, wondering what sound johhny is gonna bring to a club liek cielo. Will he play a more housey set like he use to play b4 97-98 or will he stick with his hard hard hard beats. If its the latter then i guess it will be a short night for me at cielo.

He'll most def play a old school set

I think I'm going to go

I used to be friendly with him back at the Roxy and he basically fell off the earth

(started doing parties with Tony Draper)

He is such a good DJ, really really talented. I don't know why he bothers with those shitty parties. Great guy too.

This is really a suprise to me and more than likely i will be there, wondering what sound johhny is gonna bring to a club liek cielo. Will he play a more housey set like he use to play b4 97-98 or will he stick with his hard hard hard beats. If its the latter then i guess it will be a short night for me at cielo.

I just lost all my respect for u. Johnny Vicous is KTU crap that needs to fuckin die already. U went from Paradise Garage to KTU level 5 after hours live from NJ playing Castles in the Sky. :vomit2: Have fun Gabe. RIP it sick Johnny lol. :biggrin:

Skills don't mean much if I wanna take a cheese grater to my ears....

lol.....he def. spins cheese but think about it......cielo....the owner of cielo wouldnt have booked him if he was gunno do some cheese set. and dont come with "its about the money and numbers" cuz im sure its not like that at cielo. if it was all about that some of the deep house parties that go on there would have been LONG gone, pulling in a whole 100 people...might actually throw down a decent set, who knows

lol.....he def. spins cheese but think about it......cielo....the owner of cielo wouldnt have booked him if he was gunno do some cheese set. and dont come with "its about the money and numbers" cuz im sure its not like that at cielo. if it was all about that some of the deep house parties that go on there would have been LONG gone, pulling in a whole 100 people...might actually throw down a decent set, who knows

You're really reaching...

Have fun!

You're really reaching...

Have fun!

never said i was going as i rarely go out on week days....but im just playin a lil devils advocate....

i happen to know a littile tiny bit about the booking process at cielo, if Nick Matar dont wanna work with you, it aint going to happen.....no matter who you are...so there has GOT to be somthing.....

1. likes how he spins

2. is good friends

3. both

never said i was going as i rarely go out on week days....but im just playin a lil devils advocate....

i happen to know a littile tiny bit about the booking process at cielo, if Nick Matar dont wanna work with you, it aint going to happen.....no matter who you are...so there has GOT to be somthing.....

1. likes how he spins

2. is good friends

3. both

None of that gaurantees a quality night of music... He's been around a long time so he must have some decent connections. That's what gets you booked... Unfortunately talent or skill have very little to do with it...

like i said.....

1. likes his beats

2. is good friends or has good connects (left that out...good point kev)

3. both

im saying he MIGHT play differently than what he plays in the big rooms.....who knows...

and jim im far from industry like ive said a million times, i've sent proposals to cielo to start parties there but i've been rejected miserably :laugh:

u know what they say, reach for the stars :laugh:

maybe someday :)

im saying he MIGHT play differently than what he plays in the big rooms.....who knows...

Of course he might...

I'm just saying that if this was in Avalon no one would be interested. Now because it's in Cielo it's worth checking out?? I don't buy that for a second...

and jim im far from industry like ive said a million times, i've sent proposals to cielo to start parties there but i've been rejected miserably :laugh:

u know what they say, reach for the stars :laugh:

maybe someday :)

Just bustin' your balls a lil' bit.

Don't take it personal, I'm sure that most people who send proposals there get rejected miserably.

i HIGHLY DOUBT that johnny vicious would be booked to play cielo if he was expected to play that garbage that he does nowadays.,.

honestly.,. its just annoying to think about that.,.

and since when does knowing something or other qualify people as industry? no offense al, but that just irks me when people are just like "ugh, you're so industry" just because someone is knowledgable.

and since when does knowing something or other qualify people as industry? no offense al, but that just irks me when people are just like "ugh, you're so industry" just because someone is knowledgable.

i have never said i am industry. im the farthest thing from it that shit is the stupidest phrase ever...if you read back i never said that, just jim bustin my chops cuz he knows i hate that phrase...:laugh:

i just know the booking process cuz i've tried to get a party started there....das all...

if i was industry i would have gotten booked no? ;)

al, that comment wasn't meant toward you.,.

im just sick of people telling other people that theyre "so industry" because they are knowledgable. everyone should take the responsability of knowing a little something if they care about it as much as they say they do.