Clubplanet Nightlife Community

click beep boom | friday 7.22 | i/o lounge

rcrespo

cbb_web.jpg

this friday @ i/o we are going to be playing some records. hope you can join us. it's not outside on the patio it's inside in the bar room. you all say you want to hear what we are about what music is it that im always raving about here's your chance.

what : click beep boom

who : michael louis + domingo castillo

when : 7.22 | 10pm - 5am

where : i/o lounge - 30 NE 14th St

want more ? www.clickbeepboom.com

michael louis rocks the joint. wow is he playing what i think he's playing? cause i know your taste in muzik rcrespo. good for him!!

:pint:

yep he plays the minimalelectronicmusic.

we'll have a new demo of his for download soon.

gonna stop by abe?

Not trying to hate or bitch or cause problems, just curious - doesn't Culture have their weekly "Magic City Fridays" at I/O that night? Or are you piggybacking on top of their event, or working alongside of them?

lateron

I/O has a an interior dancefloor and a patio, come and check these guys out and the rest of your questions will be answered handsomely...now...

let's parteeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party::party:

:party:

:party::rock:

don't facer and don't question nigaaaahhh, I'll pop a cap on ya knee biatch, I mean business...don't fuck around!!! :gang:

this shit is gangsta!!!!!

Not trying to hate or bitch or cause problems, just curious - doesn't Culture have their weekly "Magic City Fridays" at I/O that night? Or are you piggybacking on top of their event, or working alongside of them?

lateron

one of the promoters has asked me to host this room, so i promote it as my own party .. i think it deserves that attention, but yes we (clickbeepboom) are working with them.

any other questions hit me up via private email via the website.

TY.

one of the promoters has asked me to host this room, so i promote it as my own party .. i think it deserves that attention, but yes we (clickbeepboom) are working with them.

any other questions hit me up via private email via the website.

TY.

That's actually very cool. It's like two events in one :)

lateron