Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eminem retiring?!?!

raincry

With so much drama in the l-b-c

It’s kinda hard bein snoop d-o-double-g

But i, somehow, some way

Keep comin up with funky ass shit like every single day

May i, kick a little something for the g’s (yeah)

And, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through

Two in the mornin and the party’s still jumpin

Cause my momma ain’t home

I got bitches in the living room gettin it on

And, they ain’t leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)

So what you wanna do, sheeeit

I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too

So turn off the lights and close the doors

But (but what) we don’t love them hoes, yeah!

So we gonna smoke a ounce to this

G’s up, hoes down, while you motherfuckers bounce to this

:pint:

Eminen is a lyricist. An MC. He is skillful. He places a lot of emphasis on lyrics, freestyling(making up rhymes as you go without memorizing) and rhyming in general. That's the reason why he earned so much respect in the underground before he even blew up. Most people don't even know that. They heard of Eminen when he blew up. Yes he makes commercial records (hip hop nowadays is a business) but listen to his underground stuff and you'll hear some of the most wicked metaphors, punchlines and similies). In the underground, If you can't rhyme, you're worthless. If they put you in front of another MC and you can't battle him toe to toe without pulling out your notebook you suck. If you're a true hip hop head you'll know what i'm talking about. However If you listen to the likes of Cash money millionaires, Juvenile, lil flip,lil wayne, mike jones 666mafia and the rest of that down south bling bling bullshit, you most likely have no understanding of real hip hop and have no clue what I am talking about. So I don't expect you to understand....Nuff Said.

Hip Hop was the shit way back before all this commercial stuff came about. Ever since P-Diddy made his apperance it went all down hill. I have to say, Eminem is retarded but he does have more than 10 bars of lyrics in each of his songs. The man rap's a book for god sakes.Most rappers repeat the same shit thru out the whole fucking song.

P-diddy is the worst thing that could've happened to hip hop, he opened up a can of worms. That gave way to the commercial BS we have today. The guy is not a producer, he's a beat jacker, a fake. Now we have a bunch of phony rappers with no skills. Just drop a beat and yell over it and it goes platinum. Pathetic...... You should have heard biggie's underground freestyle tapes before puffy commercialized him. Wicked!!!