Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 sessions is the best VIBE in ANY party in NYC

So much fun on sun with drew,argenis, eliseo, jerry, andres, dai, rissa. The beats were hot the dancers were hot and the VIBE the best of any party aside from SHELTER. THAT IS ALL. I know the sound n the music may not be to everyones liking on this board, but seriously some of ya willl never know what a REAL VIBE feels like until you step foot and let this party take you over.

yo here are some pics from thatnight.. it was a great party i thought.. i had a blast dancing with ya'll .

DSC05457.jpg

birthday boy drewminatti and my self on the right

4fb919be.jpg

Group pic Me,Andres,Caitlyn,Dai,Drew,Gabe

Picture009.jpg

pic of the crowd early on that night.

ea77867a.jpg

Group pic later on that night when shit was popping off real big.

top left to right: Me,Drew,E-motion,Ron,Gabe,Caitlyn..

Bottom left to right:Jerry52,Dai,andres

01fecf03.jpg

The guy that fucked up the picture *dont you hate it when someone walks in front of the camera like they aint seen a whole buncha poeple trying to take a quick flick* this one was great look at everyone's faces wanting to kill the poor little lad...

it was fun that night. :)

yeah i dont know drew man maybe the swet man lol and the vibe was serious!!! it always is.. more people from here should hit up that party one time the shit ends at 12 so you could be home and still get sleep before work the next day. its fucking worth it! TRUST ME on that one!