Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South City Grill.....Wed??

sweetheart, you didnt miss a thing besides Boring Boris and a bunch of Discotheque fuglies...

...oh yeah and Nootsy

you really thought boris was boring....imo, he spun a great set...and yes there were some weirdos amongst the crowd but all in all it was a great party...

you really thought boris was boring....imo, he spun a great set...and yes there were some weirdos amongst the crowd but all in all it was a great party...

yes, I did...I have been callin him 'Boring Boris' for years and that's not mentioning that, IMO, he has the personality of a coffee table - although his set did get progressivley better later in the evening...some people will agree with me...its just a matter of taste...my fav DJ is Carl Cox and if you have ever seen him live, you know would know what I'm talkin about.

...there was one group of gay guys that just looked lost at Surf, I felt so bad..and although I wasnt there at the JP party, I heard it didnt even come close

yes, I did...I have been callin him 'Boring Boris' for years and that's not mentioning that, IMO, he has the personality of a coffee table - although his set did get progressivley better later in the evening...some people will agree with me...its just a matter of taste...my fav DJ is Carl Cox and if you have ever seen him live, you know would know what I'm talkin about.

...there was one group of gay guys that just looked lost at Surf, I felt so bad..and although I wasnt there at the JP party, I heard it didnt even come close

those gay guys were too funny they were so outta place in there...they just stuck out...i also missed the jp party and i heard mixed reviews some people said boris was better, others said jp was better, its all a matter of opinion