Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dean Coleman and Deep Dish were amazing at cielo last night

a bit different then thier big room sound but i enjoyed myself very much good seeing so many INDUSTRY FOLKS in the house. Only complaint is why was the dancefloor empty until i got there and then until 30 or 45 mins of only me. INDUSTRY needs to get down more hehe. Dean was playing some good stuff and ali took over and started with some good old school sounds and toook it to another level from there, wasnt really feelings sharams set but it was still enjoyable to listen to. Anybody else make it out? Also to the people who thought that NICK the doorman was doing a bad job YOU should know that knows hes the general manager of the place and theres a new door guy for some of ya to try to get by. Bottom line GREAT NIGHT of music, and none of the weekend drawbacks and free as well hehe.

So right now I have to say that I'm really hurtin' at work. Went to Virgin yesterday were DD played a 20 min set, basically playing their hits from the album. Got to meet and greet them as well as get the album signed. I also won tickets to go see them @ Cielo. No need to point out how DD played b/c for me they always tear it up. It was just a great experience to see them play at a venue like Cielo. The crowd was eating it up. Great vibe and overall a great party. I'm so lucky to have attended this party. FYI Silverbull, Sharam started off first, then Ali. :D

i forogot to say that it was funny how at the end of the night after security told people to leave. That after bout 30mins of chit chatting between deepdish and some of thier frineds, ali is screaming all over the place, YOU GOT MY CDS YOU GOT MY CDS, and hes being rmeiended every 2 secs i got your cds, guess he would flip out if thier were lost.

arggggg stuck down the shore.,. i sooo wouldve been there, but i was happy with sharams performace on saturday.,. i wuldve loved to see ali tho!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gabe, u kno as well as i do that when industry heads go out, they sit and talk shop most of the time

deep dish & dean coleman @ cielo ????? HUH ?????!!!!! why did i not hear of this ANYWHERE ? was it like an underground thing ?

it was an invite only release party for their new cd...

good times, only got to hear the first song or two of DD's set. Had to bouce was so exhausted from the heat/humidity that day.