Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All on the board . . . .. ... . . . . . .

I've been here for a little while however, never really got to know anyone on here. Let me formally introduce my self. I'm Gre' from NJ, male, and 21. I like to club, love music (all different types) and love women. that's about the surface of things.

Could everybody tell me a little about them and where they're from?

------------------

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

hi GRE!! i'm 21, female, from philly, love cars, yes i love cars, lol, love car shows, love music, all types, even music in other languages, and love to dance, cook, and about a bazillion other things. nice to "meet" you.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I'm 24, I like...unicorns, walks on the beach, poetry, spanking puppies, and I like to dress up like my mom and walk around trying to seduce my dad while listening to Mandy Moore.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 12-07-2000).]

Hey whats up. Im Tee. 21 f from NJ. like sports, music (especially freestyle) and love to have fun cwm35.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I'm 24, I like...unicorns, walks on the beach, poetry, spanking puppies, and I like to dress up like my mom and walk around trying to seduce my dad while listening to Mandy Moore.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You crack me up!!!!

Welcome newbie!!

cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

well im 20 from jersey.. love clubbing, chillin with my friends... just about anything that does not involve me staying at home at night.. welcome cwm7.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Yo what's up Gre...my name is Steve and I'm 23...I live on the Upper E side and sell Internet banner space...I love to go out and if I had the loot I would every night...

Can't wait to meet you out sometime...you should try and make it out to Queens on Sat. night to check out Mikey(apothesis) spin...it should be a blast with mad clubplanet peeps there... cwm30.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

*** DJ APOTHEO$I$ ***

spinning his Hard n Heavy Happy House

SAt Dec 9th 2000

@ The BREFFNI BAR

corner of 40st & Queens Blvd

Sunnyside, Queens

18+ / 11pm

Warm up: DJ IGGY - the trance man

subway: 7 train to 40st station

Car from LI: LIE exit 19 Queens Blvd, north 2 miles to 40st.

Car from NYC/NJ: 10 min over 59st bridge to 40st.

*** NJ peeps: I really tried to lock a place in the city, but it didn't happen. The last 3 times people car pooled. I hope that it can work again this time around!

*** Trance people: umm EZDreamer, Shadowchaser, I forgot who else, my guy IGGY is really good, hope you can make it.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

these are sounding more and more like personal ads to me. hmmm.....

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Personals??!!! LMAO!!!! cwm38.gif

Hi, I'm looking for a sexy female, 5'0 to 5'5, who likes to have fun, club, drink and have sex. She must like Coronas with lime. I'm a man, with a job, car and crib. My code is 1234.

LMAO!!! cwm2.gif

------------------

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.