Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All on the board . . . .. ... . . . . . .

Ok Ok ok....

Welcome to the board.

My name is Hugh. 30 years old in Manhattan (for at least 3 more months) via San Francisco. Love clubbin', partying my ass off, snowboarding, skating. Got my degree in music, but work in technology (at 1WFC) Yadda yadda yadda.... cwm35.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

So...what kind of fun do you like to have?

Do you like...unicorns?

cwm27.giftongue.gifcwm32.gif

LOL!!!!!!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Hey folks.

Name is actually Ooana. If you want to know how to pronounce it you'll have to be at one of the gatherings or read it 10 times real fast and you may get it ;-)

I'm 22, graduated NYU this past spring with a double degree in Theater and Computers. Work in internet consulting now but am in the process of searching for something new.

I love words, dancing, Vouvray, waves, chocolate milk shakes, muppets and this is looking WAY to much like a personal ad so I'm gonna have to stop now. LOL!

Wanna send out a thanks to the folks I've been speaking to that I met here on the board (ya know who you are). You've eased my fears about actually venturing into the world of the internet again. Looking forward to meeting many of you!

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Greetings.......My name is Debbie, I'm 28 and I live in Brooklyn.....I work for a floral wholesaler in Brooklyn........That enuff info.....

Welcome Newbie!!! cwm38.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I am new to the board too. I am 19 and a transplant to the area from Seattle. I love it here. I love to go clubbing and I love to dine out. I like to swim competitivly and run. I like anything out doors. Clubbing is what I look forward to all week, that is why I am on this site. Nice to meet all of you

Originally posted by deelove:

I am new to the board too. I am 19 and a transplant to the area from Seattle. I love it here. I love to go clubbing and I love to dine out. I like to swim competitivly and run. I like anything out doors. Clubbing is what I look forward to all week, that is why I am on this site. Nice to meet all of you

It's a pleasure to meet ya too, everybody with me WEEEEELLLLLCCCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

(Hey i didn't ear anybody...)I may be deaf...

cwm7.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Hey there guys.. 21 f from bergen county nj looking for a guy whose 5'7 -6'5, likes to go to clubs, oooo shit.. wrong board..

hehehe cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by franny19:

Hi! My name is Francesca..most people call me Fran though. I'm 19 and I love clubbing especially at Twilo!

Ahhh!!! Francesca, i love this name, you're welcome to the board too...

cwm7.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Hi. Nice to meet you Gre..my name is Nicole and I'm a Gemini...lol.

I'm 24 years old, from NJ and I also love going clubbing and partying like there's no tomorrow.

Hopefully, one day we call all put the faces with the screen names.

I'm Eric, I'm an Aries...

Oh wait... nm.

I'm living in Union City NJ and looking forward to the next night out. Se you all soon. BTW, check the gallery thread, great way to hook names to faces.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.