Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivan Kane's Forty Deuce/ Now Monday's Too

vegasgroup

you might as well tell your people at fourty deuce including andrew that they are a wash with the locals. they disrespected the wrong people here in Vegas including I real big local promoter who was really looking out for them. they don't care about locals and we don't care about them. this is the only venue in vegas that has a bad reputation like this. every since garrick entertainment left them, they have sucked. tell andrew (BIG SHOT) good luck but he made the wrong move with a local promoter & Vegas Group Entertainment can not save them

me and whoooooooooole bunch of other locals are with you on that lalate. they don't understand, it takes one false move here in vegas and you can find yourself never making profits. they can spend all this money NOW trying to promote but the promotions are weak, the managment is weak, and the venue is even weaker. hard heads makes soft as.... Mr Andrew Burgoyne (Big Man)

me and whoooooooooole bunch of other locals are with you on that lalate. they don't understand, it takes one false move here in vegas and you can find yourself never making profits. they can spend all this money NOW trying to promote but the promotions are weak, the managment is weak, and the venue is even weaker. hard heads makes soft as.... Mr Andrew Burgoyne (Big Man)

Ivan Kane's Star Shoes and Beauty Bar are tiny average bars. Yet he gets himself quoted everywhere.