Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Fantasy Football 2005-2006

Good team you got there. So is Greg Lewis the number 2 reciever in Philly? If so, that could be the wild card for u. Considering McNabb loves to spread the ball around he may get you some decent stats.

yeah greg lewis is #2 wr for mcnabb.. plus with mcnabb and owens not vibing who knows it could be a monster season it could be an avergae season... either way at .69 million he's a HUGE bargain in salary cap leagues..

you ready for the draft tonight??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in it this year. Gonna focus on just my $ league, since there's $1200 in the pot. I was actually thinking about defending the CP title but I noticed the league was full so you guys are lucky. Good luck on the drizaft tonight!

Number 1 pick should def go with Jesse Palmer. Guy's gonna put up huge numbers.

Not in it this year. Gonna focus on just my $ league, since there's $1200 in the pot. I was actually thinking about defending the CP title but I noticed the league was full so you guys are lucky. Good luck on the drizaft tonight!

Number 1 pick should def go with Jesse Palmer. Guy's gonna put up huge numbers.

:laugh:

In all my leagues that I have ever played in the last year and a half in football, baseball, and basketball I have always dominated in the regular season and fall short in the playoffs......

My money league this year splits the pot for the winner during the regular season and the winner in the playoffs...just seems so much more fair that way

anyway, we all gotta get some money leagues started sometime soon considering its the same group of people playing every year from here and putting money on it will eliminate the people not really giving a shit

In all my leagues that I have ever played in the last year and a half in football, baseball, and basketball I have always dominated in the regular season and fall short in the playoffs......

My money league this year splits the pot for the winner during the regular season and the winner in the playoffs...just seems so much more fair that way

anyway, we all gotta get some money leagues started sometime soon considering its the same group of people playing every year from here and putting money on it will eliminate the people not really giving a shit

in one of my free salary cap leagues im ranked 9th in the world, with a not so great team...

brady, palmer, r johnson, w parker, branch, fitzgerald and washington.. my money leagues i did horrible in though.. bleh

in one of my free salary cap leagues im ranked 9th in the world, with a not so great team...

brady, palmer, r johnson, w parker, branch, fitzgerald and washington.. my money leagues i did horrible in though.. bleh

all those guys had monster games.....good pickin bro

I got smoked in our league this week. dominated in the money league though

• 1 month later...
whats going on in this league? How are you all doing ??

stymie and headpusher are beat... havent made any moves.. im not even sure if they checked their lineups.. im 3 and 2.. a bunch of teams are 3-2 a bunch are 4-1 and some are 2-3.. stymie and headpsuher are both 1-4..

in my money league im 5-0.. how's your league going?

stymie and headpusher are beat... havent made any moves.. im not even sure if they checked their lineups.. im 3 and 2.. a bunch of teams are 3-2 a bunch are 4-1 and some are 2-3.. stymie and headpsuher are both 1-4..

in my money league im 5-0.. how's your league going?

Yo, tonights game between you and I is going to be a battle to the end, Edge Vs. Steven Jackson...let's see how this one plays out!

• 1 month later...