Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more explosions in london

raincry

fuck the rest...??

its a good thing the u.s doesent say "fuck the rest" when it gives aid to other countries (including south and central america).

good thing the u.s doesnt say "fuck the rest" in its immigration policies...lol.

remember- the u.s doenst have to do anything for anybody..we do it as our responisiblity as a world power.

just a question- other than iraq..what else dont you agree with?

tony-

i must say that regardless of whether i agree with you or not, i always enjoy your political point of view.

i did study religious philosophy while in college, however, that does by far not make me a expert. I did study the principles of Islam, and, it is by far not peaceful in some of its teachings. I should note that niether is the Bible.

By your post, you are agreeing that the U.S is hated by the majority of the Muslim world. the only group that i am condemming is that majority of the muslim world that hates me, an american.

while i understand, it saddens me a little to hear your negative view of this country. yes, we have many dark spots on our history,however, i guess i see things with a more optimistic eye.

i completely agree with you that ALL aspects of american politics are essentially based on manipulation. American politicians have been manipulating the public since the birth of this country.

in this regard, is there any true difference between democrats and republicans? no.

when it comes to the american media, i really dont understand how you can infer that they have tip toed around the causes of the escalation of terrorism. if anything, the american media is partly responsible for the escalation of terrorism. think about the irresponsiblity shown by newsweek in the "desecration" of the koran and how much focus the american media has placed on the prisoner "abuse", while downplaying attrocities commited by the insurgents in iraq. Think about how the american media has been resoundingly anti Bush.

I completely agree with you that 9/11 should have been a wake up call. It was a wake up call that should have reminded us that to many, we are the infidels that should be destroyed....that we should protect ourselves at all costs.

Unfortunately, you cannot rationalize the irrational. Should we negotiate with terrorists?

Understanding terrorist philosophy should not equate justifying thier actions in any way.

most religions are flawed in someway. for goodness sake the catholic church use to, murder people who did not conform. so even catholicism was and to this day is far from peaceful...

don’t confuse my distain concerning certain US policies and/or actions as a negative view of this country. I prefer to think of my view, as bit more balanced then most. my views are far from perfect, I’m sure.LOL there is little difference between political parties, unless the same are compelling enough to push one towards one party or the other.

american media for the most part is a joke. however you can’t blame them for the escalation of terrorism… is covering up crimes acceptable? did the american media torture Iraqi prisoners? did the american media go before the american public, and lie about the WMD being in Iraq? was the newsweek story COMPLETELY untrue?

9/11 should have reminded us, that have had some bad policies that need to change... if some group wants to attack you and cause harm they will eventually succeed; regardless of any protection you have. the best you can do is protect yourself within reason, and understand your enemy. we cannot rationalize that with which we don’t understand, nor really care to understand. would you negotiate with a terrorist, if it involved one of your loved ones? (think seriously about your answer Gregg)

fuck the rest...??

remember- the u.s doenst have to do anything for anybody..we do it as our responisiblity as a world power.

We help others as long as they ABIDE BY OUR RULES ....the US doesn't help the needy onlyper se , we help those who can and will give us something back in return .

nothing is free

wake up :)