Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think we are safe?

With all these threats going on. Do you really feel safe?

Personally I don't, but again its not on my mind.

What are some of your thoughts?

Victor Soto

on NYC subways, I do not feel safe. the MTA was given $600 million to beef up its security after 9/11. 4 years later, the MTA has only spent $30 million of it, all on consulting fees. :(

everywhere else, i'm fine.

on NYC subways, I do not feel safe. the MTA was given $600 million to beef up its security after 9/11. 4 years later, the MTA has only spent $30 million of it, all on consulting fees. :(

I saw that in the news today. Thats why I posted this. For them to even do that there must be something going on DL.

Victor Soto

just wear your silver pants on the train and no one will fuck with you.. well maybe just some chelsea boys..

i donno what nyc is freaking out about security...have there been any direct threats to our security?? This happened in England...terrorists will attack our allies, but after what we did after 9/11, i dont think that anybody would even attempt to do anything to nyc...at least for another few years...but all of the attention that our security measures and precautions have gotten are only going to make the terrorists want to attack us more...