Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This girl is so hot.....

nexusgroove

1. i don't like her legs. i like them longer and leaner.

2. most importantly.....there's something about her face i don't like....can't put my finger on it yet.

3. her hips are too wide.

O.K. I agree w/ you ONLY on the face thing... I'd have to see it in person

pref. @ a :bj: angle :hat:

But rach, you are telling that this gir is not hot in your opinion ???

austin_powers.gif I'd shag it until my thing fell off

Guest onisakura

I think whats a little off with her face is her nose. Its a little long at the tip. Other than that she's really pretty, has a great figure.

Though you can tell she's a true hialeah girl......"borned in cuba" ????????

I think whats a little off with her face is her nose. Its a little long at the tip. Other than that she's really pretty, has a great figure.

Though you can tell she's a true hialeah girl......"borned in cuba" ????????

Well duh, obviously. "Borned" as in past tense, you know?

You peeps should put all that analytical energy into figuring out what's next in the stock or real estate market.

All those phat brain cells used for squat! :whip2:

well... as long as you enjoyed your selves... :getdown:

no I wouldn't hit it. but hey, you know how I love those skinni pale white boy hack-stars. :heart:

Fuck em Skinny girls ...THAT girl is Hot ! tiene carne en los huesos !

ps..Rachel , stop hatin ! :hat:

hatin???? LMAO

just because i have my own taste doesn't mean that i'm hatin on the chic....i was asked to elaborate what i did NOT like about her and and i did JUST that.....anyone that knows me knows that i'm brutally honest....so if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask me......i give credit when it's due....;)

different strokes for different......

these are more my style...a pretty face is important to me...:drool:

The%20pretty%20story%20of%20a%20woman%2000.jpg

manuela_arcuri.jpg

05-Anna%20Kournikova-2001.aug.FHM.jpg

finally some true hotties! thank you rachel :)

uuum, I have no idea what you mean, heeheeeeee! but, it sounds nice, staying home when you want. please tell me you gave yourself the mad-hookup: at home tele-commuting 'jerb'? (congrats if U did)

:rock:

finally some true hotties! thank you rachel :)

uuum, I have no idea what you mean, heeheeeeee! but, it sounds nice, staying home when you want. please tell me you gave yourself the mad-hookup: at home tele-commuting 'jerb'? (congrats if U did)

:rock:

i think we have the same taste when it comes to chics... :D:aright:

i was just at the right place at the right time and got lucky with some investments.....i want to do something more with my life though...so i'm taking a little time off now to clear my mind, reflect and plan.....

i think we have the same taste when it comes to chics... :D:aright:

i was just at the right place at the right time and got lucky with some investments.....i want to do something more with my life though...so i'm taking a little time off now to clear my mind, reflect and plan.....

no fookin' way! I'm not quite there just yet, but it's so close, I'm always happy knowing it's coming. :) unfortunatly, real esate is not nearly as liquid.

well, enjoy it to the fullest & be sure to master the art of doing nothing. :aright:

You just have good taste in general. this is when you say..."I know!" :biggrin:

why don't you consider becoming a celebrity stylist. move to LA, you can netwerk well, you could do it, if you set your mind to it. besides...you know you'd just love all that quality decadence!

just my $.02 :)

You peeps should put all that analytical energy into figuring out what's next in the stock or real estate market.

umm,

Well the Miami real estate is going thru some changes now and with in the next year there is going to be a major collapse with –in that market. So I would NOT suggest buying any property at the moment as they are not worth their appraised value.

ok no more enrgy to be wasted on the real estate market, back to my hot chick.....

;)

:)

PS,

All these people agree with my real estate outlook.

aboutus.jpg

umm,

Well the Miami real estate is going thru some changes now and with in the next year there is going to be a major collapse with –in that market. So I would NOT suggest buying any property at the moment as they are not worth their appraised value.

ok no more enrgy to be wasted on the real estate market, back to my hot chick.....

PS,

All these people agree with my real estate outlook.

aboutus.jpg

cute... lol...

gee, really? LMAO! sorry, I couldn't help it. You don't know me, but if you did, you would've stayed by your hot girlfriends side the whoooole time. :biggrin: it'll plateau off, but a collapse...I'd bet money that will not happen..Miami is catching up to the rest of the country.

I appreciate your advice, but I already own it, it's not in Miami ;)

cute... lol...

gee, really? LMAO! sorry, I couldn't help it. You don't know me, but if you did, you would've stayed by your hot girlfriends side the whoooole time. :biggrin:

I appreciate your advice, but I already own it, it's not in Miami ;)

;) keep an eye out for this post in the future. when the market comes down...

;)

I just edited...so..let's make a bet! :)

I don't bet on the florida sport teams I am not about to bet on a market. But we'll see the outcome soon.

only the older areas' such as coconut grove, coral gables, parts of Kendal might hold there value fairly but there are other areas that will be hit.

Parts of Cali has gone thru this collapse, because of the US Government, and word has it Miami is on the list.

But we'll see, you might know something I don't or I might know something you don't know.

I don't bet on the florida sport teams I am not about to bet on a market. But we'll see the outcome soon.

only the older areas' such as coconut grove, coral gables, parts of Kendal might hold there value fairly but there are other areas that will be hit.

Parts of Cali has gone thru this collapse, because of the US Government, and word has it Miami is on the list.

But we'll see, you might know something I don't or I might know something you don't know.

Cali actualy hasn't dropped that much, but it's still well above the average national median. I heard a small percentage, but I can't remember the facts. But, if that's true, maybe there's hope for me to move back to SF. can U find that info by chance?

here is my offer: but..it'll take a while. :spin:

I'll bet you some set amount of money, or something fun/funny/cool to exchange that I think the market in Miami will not collapse, but plateau. I contend that value's generally stay the same for a year. You contend that it will collapse, and decline? I generally don't bet, unless I'm sure I will win. :biggrin:

I think those million-dollar condos will...hope so, so we can scoop 'em up!

I've watched values of properties in other cities around the country, and talked with investors that work with some friends of mine about that whole bubble theory. They, and in literature I've read, all agree that long-term values increase, slow and steady, and while values may go up & down, they on average increase in value over time. It's not much different than the 7-year rule for the stock market...

book.gif

I think it will drop, but certainly not in the next year. It might plateau in the next year, but I think it will continue to go up until the next set of condos that are either going up now or are in the works are done. I don't think it will drop until no less than a year after the Performing Arts center is completed. Once that is done, it will be an attraction for potential buyers for a little while.

But, mainly, I don't think the desire for Miami homes has been filled, yet. I do think that they will definitely overbuild and outstrip demand. That pretty much always happens. That is when the market will drop.

It also depends on how that Midtown Miami mixed use complex goes. The one that is going up where the old train yards are. That could either really support things or really fuck things up.

However, all bets are off if we have multiple years of hurricane hell. That will really drive off the out of town buyers and cause a drop much sooner.