Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project @ Avalon review

of COURSE, the time I dont go he plays overdrive...

the last time i saw him it seemed like he changed his style, stayed away from alot of his old classics...such as club bizzare, modem, paranoid, overdrive..and all those crazy tracks...

was he more like the project of old last night?

definitely a good set. it's been SO LONG since I've heard a live dj set that consisted mainly of just, hard bass pounding track after bass pounding track. reminds me of the good old clubbing days.

when he dropped his anthem, Overdrive. omg I was going crazy. Scot Project rocked last night. Overdrive led to Hands Up, what a great way to end his set. Hard, Uplifting and very epic.

hope he comes back to NYC soon!

scott project is the man, he was one of the first djs that really captured my attention and pulled me into the scene.

while since then my tastes have changed quiet a bit, i really enjoyed his set. it was very much like the good ol hard as hell trance sound. he def brought a ton of energy to the club and it seemed like everyone was going nuts when he showed up in the booth. it was almost like a flashback, last time i saw him was at limelight, and this def brought back some memories.

i never got to see him til the other night... i was a little beat from festivus but figured id give it a shot.. he played a pretty good set... im not into trance as much anymore (well that hard trance sound) so i was hoping for some classics... definitely woulda liked to hear his remix of cokane, u, french kiss, second trip etc. but i guess he's not one of those dj's that never retires records... all in all a good night but i had to leave early because i had work at 9 so i only got to stay til like 4:15..

btw... the crowd at avalon was a little more diverse then the last time i was there..