Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Reviews

sancib

Wow nelly what a weekend... went to Vanguard on Friday to check out George Acosta , definite high energy music, crowd was super cool, made lots of friends.

Now lets talk about Rabbit in the Moon Sat at Avalon, First props go out to Kobi and Eric, who made me feel like a Princess for my b-day. Table bottle service was awsome, Amanda if you see this thanx. :) The show was off the hook, this was my first time experiencing "Rabbit", and all I can say is WOW!

Great show, good music. Def. trip... if weyes and bandcd were there, I wish I would have seen ya'll I had plenty of drink I was willing to share :pint: I felt like I partied a la Rockstar this weekend, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did... :clap::bootysha:

i wish i could've gone; i'm bound my not having a car, still. i'm gonna start my search in earnest now, though, 'cause i've got most of the money i can get.

glad you had a great time :bounce: , and i promise we'll meet in the not too distant future :) !

Coolness... Good luck with the transportation deal, if I had known earlier maybe I could have gotten a good deal for you, my dad just moved back to Colima, Mexico and was looking to sell his Nissan, it was a little sporty car, before he left last week. Ahh man, oh well. Either way keep me up to date, I love our message board, everyone is so nice. Take Care. Talk to ya soon.

:)