Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP tracks from Surf Club in June and Studio 9 in July

If anyone is a JP fan...please help. I was at both these events and he was laying down some dope ass beatz.,....how can I find tracks he is playing? THere is one particular song, not sure what it is, but I know it is thumping....but where can i find a tracklisting so i can obtain these songs. At studio he did a new remix of Suede's "everything will flow",..such a classic.

By the way...I read most of the posts here for people looking for songs. I am a big trance, house, club and techno fan, I have over 30, 000 songs stored on a separate drive.....I can help some of those out. I noticed people go to beatport..I am sorry...I could not find jack......download safe-share.....it is pretty good. I rank it a tied 3rd place with lime wire. I used to use Napster then Audiogalaxy. That is where most of my music came from....but if you have a the artist name or title of song....u can find so much on here.....I paid for the sight......it was cheap and well worth my money...there is options. I paid for it like 1 month ago...adn I have already download 5 movies, 20 videos, and 200 songs in that 1 month alone. Nothing is good out there anymore.....but I recognized some of the songs people were looking for. Hope this helps. If do a JP search..most will be vocal....u need to find the original artist........hmmmmmm....i did find most of his classic beats though......thanks........................

If anyone is a JP fan...please help. I was at both these events and he was laying down some dope ass beatz.,....how can I find tracks he is playing? THere is one particular song, not sure what it is, but I know it is thumping....but where can i find a tracklisting so i can obtain these songs. At studio he did a new remix of Suede's "everything will flow",..such a classic.

By the way...I read most of the posts here for people looking for songs. I am a big trance, house, club and techno fan, I have over 30, 000 songs stored on a separate drive.....I can help some of those out. I noticed people go to beatport..I am sorry...I could not find jack......download safe-share.....it is pretty good. I rank it a tied 3rd place with lime wire. I used to use Napster then Audiogalaxy. That is where most of my music came from....but if you have a the artist name or title of song....u can find so much on here.....I paid for the sight......it was cheap and well worth my money...there is options. I paid for it like 1 month ago...adn I have already download 5 movies, 20 videos, and 200 songs in that 1 month alone. Nothing is good out there anymore.....but I recognized some of the songs people were looking for. Hope this helps. If do a JP search..most will be vocal....u need to find the original artist........hmmmmmm....i did find most of his classic beats though......thanks........................

dood there no new mix of everything will flow if i was you get slsk or buy records there alot better music out there than what jp plays if u want to find out tracks he's playing seriously not for nothing u wont find much on his board