Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for good times

Hi guys/girls........... 29 yr old female looking to meet girls or guys my age to club or party or just have fun with doing fun things.I just moved to Jersey and it's pretty boring as i don't know that many people yet so looking to meet anyone from NYC or closeby who enjoys a good time.Not to worry i'm fun to be around and gorgeous.

Buy a few life-size dolls and stick them in your car when you go out. When cars come close, pretend that you're talking to them. Nudge them away from other drivers' sights so they appear like they're moving or responsive to your mindless babble. Before you'll know it, people will actually think you have friends.

Have fun!

Hi guys/girls........... 29 yr old female looking to meet girls or guys my age to club or party or just have fun with doing fun things.I just moved to Jersey and it's pretty boring as i don't know that many people yet so looking to meet anyone from NYC or closeby who enjoys a good time.Not to worry i'm fun to be around and gorgeous.

where in england are you from?

post a picture of yourself

post pics.