Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Airline Problem Solution...

digitalphoenix

Dear Continental, American Airlines, Southwest, Delta, United, et all:

I have the solution to prevent hijackings and get our airline industry back on its feet at the same time.

Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers.

What the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking.

They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would double, triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women.

Hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

Why the hell didn't Bush think of this?

Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

:hoparound:spin:

I was on Icelandair and SAS last week and the flight attendants were pretty fucking hot! The average age of the cabin crew couldn’t have been more than 32 or 33.

The SAS flight was only 1.5 hours and we still got served a hot breakfast. Believe it or not, there are still some good airlines out there: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qatar Airways, Qantas. Of course, none of them fly within the US. We get the “cattle car†interiors of aging American, Delta and United MD80’s, 737-300’s 757-200’s and 767-200’s and peanuts on any flight less than 3.5 hours. :mad:

I was on Icelandair and SAS last week and the flight attendants were pretty fucking hot! The average age of the cabin crew couldn’t have been more than 32 or 33.

Ever notice how much more hotness exists once you leave the US? I saw one overweight person the whole time I was abroad recently. mmmmm....

DP, GRRREAT idea! can we throw in one male hottie tho? I need to see man-candy

was supposed to do this like a southwestern airline thing (on indy airports)

but they ran into resistance from the old farts who can't get it up anymore

Don't worry DP,

It will happen in the next year or so then you can see turblance as a good thing :bounce::bounce:

On the flight from barcelona to ibiza (can't remember airline name) the flight attendants were all hot as hell and wore outfits like britney in that airline video where she is an attendant .. and since it was only a 50 min flight, they didn't give out food .... but they did give out suckers!! no shit.