Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College Football...

Can't wait...

Sept 10th, I'm flying up to Columbus to catch the Ohio State vs. Texas game in Ohio..... both teams are projected top 10 this year... woo hooo... :eek:

The following weekend, I'm driving up to Gainesville to catch the Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Vols game in the swamp... I hope I don't get killed by the Gator fans.. my man's a die hard Vols fan and I promised I'd wear a Tennessee hat to the game.. wish me luck :laugh: I'm sure i'll be flying up to catch most of the tennessee home games too.

Gonna be a great year in College Football.....

Will USC win it all again?? Who do you think is the team to beat this year:confused:

USC. PAC-10 is pretty weak imo.

Texas has that Ohio State game and the red river shoot out (watch them tank for a 6th consecutive year).

Ohio St. plays at Michigan.

I dont think FL will be a contender this year.

Maybe this year Florida State finally beats Miami? And then lose a couple of games in the ACC.

Dunno, seams like USC is a class above the rest and their schedule really helps.

Can't wait...

Sept 10th, I'm flying up to Columbus to catch the Ohio State vs. Texas game in Ohio..... both teams are projected top 10 this year... woo hooo... :eek:

The following weekend, I'm driving up to Gainesville to catch the Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Vols game in the swamp... I hope I don't get killed by the Gator fans.. my man's a die hard Vols fan and I promised I'd wear a Tennessee hat to the game.. wish me luck :laugh: I'm sure i'll be flying up to catch most of the tennessee home games too.

Gonna be a great year in College Football.....

Will USC win it all again?? Who do you think is the team to beat this year:confused:

Laura, aren't you a Michigan Wolverine? :confused:

and you're flying up to Columbus to watch your arch-rivals? lol

Laura, aren't you a Michigan Wolverine? :confused:

and you're flying up to Columbus to watch your arch-rivals? lol

I'm a Michigan State Spartan.. i hate the wolverines. LOL

Hey i'm not paying for the flight to columbus... or the tickets.. my man paid $1350 for our seats... he won't tell me where we're at but i'm sure its 50-20 yard line.. he's crazy about football... as i am :heart:

I'm wearing my Michigan State hat to the Ohio State game and he's wearing all Tennessee Vols stuff.. We'll probably get jumped in the parking lot.. LOL he's a die-hard Vols fan.. he goes to all home and away games.. and i get to go too... can't wait :)

LOL!

so you'll be in all green and he'll be in all orange in a game where everyone will be wearing red and burnt orange?

i'll look for the pair of fans getting lynched by the mob of people in the stadium when they show the game on TV. :D

btw: i'm rooting for ohio st. in that game. i just love watching the longhorns coming close each year and loosing some random game and then against the sooners. there lots of UT fans up here in DC - i just love to rub it in!

LOL!

so you'll be in all green and he'll be in all orange in a game where everyone will be wearing red and burnt orange?

i'll look for the pair of fans getting lynched by the mob of people in the stadium when they show the game on TV. :D

btw: i'm rooting for ohio st. in that game. i just love watching the longhorns coming close each year and loosing some random game and then against the sooners. there lots of UT fans up here in DC - i just love to rub it in!

yes we will be those two retards wearing our own teams. LMAO I have a green state hat... and he'll probably have a white or orange Tennessee hat on at least..

He's going to dress down for this game, but the following week when we're in the Swamp - he'll be "that guy" thats overally decked out in Tennessee stuff.. LMAO I'll even have on my white tennessee hat:D