Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sundress

I already got spoken to and told I have to wear panties.

hahaaaa! well...you could get some sheer ones :spin: It's too hot to go without in FL right now...august is hell come to earth.

i have to. he's a shy boy.

:heart: awe! well, then I would certainly leave plently to mystery. Boston Proper has some really great (albiet a bit pricey) date dresses/sundresses. It's were I shop for something special and unique...

It's some kinda unproven telepathic bond, like you always know when mom is gonna call kind of thing...

Once a month, Eric will pick me up from the airport, and we often have the same color on, or he'll have on olive pants, and a black t-shirt., and I'm wearing a black skirt w/ and olive tank. :love:

i think it's the coolest thing...even when you finish each other sentences...it only happens with my best friend, my mom and chas....but my mom mostly....

omg, TOTALLY! Back when I had a best girlfriend (she became a born again and since I wouldn't convert, she dropped me & anyone else who wasn't open to it),

anywaaaaay, we used to say "Jinx!" (at least once a day) when we said the same thing, of course we said 'jinx" at the same time, so we'd say Jinx again!" over & over 'til we were in a fit of giggles. I sure do miss her sometimes.... I think I can resolve it one day, maybe when the time is right. She (a very smart girl most of the time) condemmed eric for smoking pot, man! soooo, If I'm in amsterdam smoking pot, I'm going to hell? :laugh:

omg, TOTALLY! Back when I had a best girlfriend (she became a born again and since I wouldn't convert, she dropped me & anyone else who wasn't open to it),

anywaaaaay, we used to say "Jinx!" (at least once a day) when we said the same thing, of course we said 'jinx" at the same time, so we'd say Jinx again!" over & over 'til we were in a fit of giggles. I sure do miss her sometimes.... I think I can resolve it one day, maybe when the time is right. She (a very smart girl most of the time) condemmed eric for smoking pot, man! soooo, If I'm in amsterdam smoking pot, I'm going to hell? :laugh:

LOL....that's too funny....i remember you telling me about her before....i even remember where we were when you told me...@the mosh pitt on the beach next to the smoke shop :D

yes...me too...I was so vunerable then...one day you have a best friend and the next day you don't. fubard. It was probably for the best, as I was growing up and realizing what kind of friend I wanted...mainly someone who had their own life, and didn't analyze everything for hours, like she did. I'm just not a phone person, and she, as I called it, needed a designated dialer, lol...

I would like to see how she's doing though, hope she's happy and content.

sundresses..oh yea. :biggrin: I love those white ones with the white embriodery & cutouts, knowwhutImean?