Clubplanet Nightlife Community

acura rsx type-s info

ovrdose

anybody driving one of these?

my car goes back in november and im looking to pick one of these up. just wondering if anybody owns one and has any feedback.

also anybody work for acura, or know any numbers for leases? i've been looking around and it seems it's gonna be in the mid 300s. i gotta get my ass to the dealership and actually get some real world numbers though.

I'm looking to buy an acura rsx myself next year....not the s-type since it's strictly manual and I like auto better....besides the reg rsx comes with manual as well anyways. Anyone have any problems with this car? From what I hear it kicks ass and is def worth the $$.....no probs reported. Can anyone elaborate?

they're not really my style.

the mini looks like a cool car, but it seems more like a chick's car. and it just doesn't seem like i woult fit in it very well, being 6'1. i like what you get with the acura for the money and i like the style. it's fast, looks good, and not too much money.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm 6'1 and drive a Cooper S (and I'm a guy). It's actually roomer than what you think it would be from looking at it. The Cooper S comes with a lot of power, it's a pretty fast car. The Acura RSX is a great car, but believe it or not, the Mini is probably more practical in day to day use (you fold down the back seats, and you have pretty good space to haul stuff around). Acura's are basically upscale Honda's, which means they will be pretty reliable. Either way you go, you'll end up with a pretty good car. Go to a dealer, drive the car, see if you like the car (and the dealer!).