Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Luztidara - Do you have a problem with gays??

you've never been funny ever..

you seriously are a waste of space here..

Ur a fake mod. A real mod moderates not starts trouble with it's posters. You wanna do this go ahead. It's not like people take cp seriously anymore. And to think it's because of jerks like you and the rest of the idiots on here. I will stand and fight you idiots unlike alot of the other people on here. They like to accept your stupidities and all the torture but I will torture you back and remind you that respect is earned not given. So go blow nmn and the rest of the idiots that like to incite and go play moderator like I giff a damn.

Sloppytits aka drdoom aka your master biatch.

:half:

what punishment?? by calling me gay?? and what babyhand jokes?

Hmmm. A stupid thread to you is attacking people or flaming people. Then when someone responds you move there thread to drama. Anyway enjoy your night of responses and bashing. Wake up tomorrow and cause more drama. Who cares anyway? Your just a cp mod. It's not like the dave cares anyway.

Hmmm. A stupid thread to you is attacking people or flaming people. Then when someone responds you move there thread to drama. Anyway enjoy your night of responses and bashing. Wake up tomorrow and cause more drama. Who cares anyway? Your just a cp mod. It's not like the dave cares anyway.

Again copy and pasting. All you got numbnuts. The fact of the matter is I'm gonna continue bashing you. And hopefully all the people out there that are afraid of getting attacked by you will get some balls and say something. But I will glady take you on myself douche.

:half: a nice day.

Again copy and pasting. All you got numbnuts. The fact of the matter is I'm gonna continue bashing you. And hopefully all the people out there that are afraid of getting attacked by you will get some balls and say something. But I will glady take you on myself douche.

:half: a nice day.

so you are considering all your worthless slop as attacks??

:laugh::laugh:

you got too much time on your hands fatso..

go to a gym or something