Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all who came out last night!!

:laugh:

great pix rosa! and don't lie, you werent tired, you were too drunk from all that patron (as usual) haha luv u girl.,.

me? not i! i wasnt that bad like last time at sully tho :drunk:

btw i say we should hire jessy for promotions/marketing!! and also fatty of course :)

No, thank you guys for a great nite!!

First time hearin, Deepspell and Bassboy. You guys kept the floor movin. Great vibe and great trax! :bounce:

Will definately come to the next gig.

Nice partyin' with everyone from the board (too many to name) :)

finally!! ima b at tonys 2nite so i will b on aim.....u can send the mp3 also! :)

today i promise! i'll be home and will have an internect connection lol

im sure u were mr. maturity but i dont care to share my pix w/ u n im being serious also :hat:

if u really wanted to see the girlies like jess said u wouldve went to support al n celebrated his bday as well......im sure u have a really good reason for not going but i am glad u didnt make it, btw u wouldnt want to c those pix....believe me!

finally!! ima b at tonys 2nite so i will b on aim.....u can send the mp3 also! :)

im sure u were mr. maturity but i dont care to share my pix w/ u n im being serious also :hat:

if u really wanted to see the girlies like jess said u wouldve went to support al n celebrated his bday as well......im sure u have a really good reason for not going but i am glad u didnt make it, btw u wouldnt want to c those pix....believe me!

i support al in other ways.. .. he has no complaints

and why wouldnt i want to see the pix??