Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone brawl this weekend?

real nice thing to say...she was just out having some fun with her girlfriends on her bachelorette party and you guys were rude to them...real class act

you gonna be home eating your girl's box on your bachelor party? actually, will she even let you have one?

:laugh::laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real nice thing to say...she was just out having some fun with her girlfriends on her bachelorette party and you guys were rude to them...real class act

you gonna be home eating your girl's box on your bachelor party? actually, will she even let you have one?

I was not rude to her. I simply told her that I didn't think it was appropriate that I eat candy off of her crotch/breasts.

a party with strippers is one thing......

trying to bang some dude off the street is another.......you wanan be grimey like that fine, but my definition of fun compared to yours is 2 different worlds. dont think for a second just because im loyal and love her to death means that she rules me nigga. i respect her......tahts why i wouldnt do such a thing. obviously you have no respect for your girl if you would do somthing like that......

a party with strippers is one thing......

trying to bang some dude off the street is another.......you wanan be grimey like that fine, but my definition of fun compared to yours is 2 different worlds. dont think for a second just because im loyal and love her to death means that she rules me nigga. i respect her......tahts why i wouldnt do such a thing. obviously you have no respect for your girl if you would do somthing like that......

how do you know she was tryin to bang some dude??

i was too late for the 2-4-1.,. but i was def at the barprolly the whole time i was there actually.,. mmm.,. belvedere and red bull.,. mmm.,. and i think i took a few shots of patron? dont recall.,. and cant not love the fact that the first thing margies sister told me to do was go get a drink from her bottle.,. SWEET

i was too late for the 2-4-1.,. but i was def at the barprolly the whole time i was there actually.,. mmm.,. belvedere and red bull.,. mmm.,. and i think i took a few shots of patron? dont recall.,. and cant not love the fact that the first thing margies sister told me to do was go get a drink from her bottle.,. SWEET

The two for one did me in... lol.

margie's sister bought a bottle into Sully? what's with you people :laugh:

based on that shes in the street making some stranger eat candy off her crotch......

and from what jim told me in person she was obviously trying to pick him up...but i digress, you were not there so you wouldnt know what the hell im talking about

actually thats what bachelorettes usually do now..

they walk around the club with candy on them..and you pay them a dollar to eat a candy off their body...

there was actually two of them at crobar that night..

its really not that big of a deal..

and she was flirting with him to get some money.. if shes about to get married..she is OBVIOUSLY NOT trying to pick him up

:rolleyes:

actually thats what bachelorettes usually do now..

they walk around the club with candy on them..and you pay them a dollar to eat a candy off their body...

there was actually two of them at crobar that night..

its really not that big of a deal..

and she was flirting with him to get some money.. if shes about to get married..she is OBVIOUSLY NOT trying to pick him up

:rolleyes:

She didn't want any money. and I don't recall saying that I thought she wanted to bang me.

She didn't want any money. and I don't recall saying that I thought she wanted to bang me.

thought you said shes was trying to pick you up>??

whatever.....that shit is quite disrespectful to do if your getting married IMO......maybe im old fashioned.....

oh snap...what's up now sexu-Al?

it is a very common thing though for girls to walk around with candy necklaces or whatever the fuck they are...and of course they are going to be flirtacious and shit. It's like there last night of freedom basically.

again though, i wasn't there so I don't know the extent of how she was coming off so who knows...

thought you said shes was trying to pick you up>??

whatever.....that shit is quite disrespectful to do if your getting married IMO......maybe im old fashioned.....

thats great - very respectable mentality

but who are you to judge and call her a dirty whore - that kinda makes you just as bad.

ehy the convo came off like she was pickin you up jim. my booger for misunderstanding if you didnt mean that. but i still thought it was not cool to do that.....but once again, perhaps im old fashioned....

just curious as to why strippers would be acceptable as opposed to what she was doing?

ehy the convo came off like she was pickin you up jim. my booger for misunderstanding if you didnt mean that. but i still thought it was not cool to do that.....but once again, perhaps im old fashioned....

I didn't mean that, but I still think it's wrong on her part, and would have been disrespectful to my fiance to do it.

i'll admit.......

im being nieve if i think strippers are any better.....which they arent.....IMO its a little bit more of a controlled enviroment, but one doesnt know what goes on behind closed doors....

"controlled environment" :laugh:

obviously we've gone to some different stripper parties