Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone brawl this weekend?

i'll admit.......

im being nieve if i think strippers are any better.....which they arent.....IMO its a little bit more of a controlled enviroment, but one doesnt know what goes on behind closed doors....

so by your mentality then all bachelorettes are "fuckin dirty whores"...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont put words in my mouth.......

:rolleyes:

they way he described her actions........IMO she was acting like a whore.....so there get over it already

she was acting a bit whorish... but I don't think she wanted to sleep with me. either way, I don't think she should be doing it, or any other bachelorettes. Just because it's common doesn't make it right.

she was acting a bit whorish... but I don't think she wanted to sleep with me. either way, I don't think she should be doing it, or any other bachelorettes. Just because it's common doesn't make it right.

i see where you are coming from but i dont know what else girls do on their bachelorette parties besides whorish things.

where theyre in vegas? with jeremy piven? and cameron diaz is the dudes fiance? i thin that movie gave me a panic attack cos i was like 15 tripping on acid when i saw it.,.

yeah not sure who jeremy piven is... but that's the one... very dark, extremely disturbing comedy... 15 and doing acid... :laugh::laugh:

i got into a fight at spirit with a guido in early june cause his girl wanted to dance with me or something like that. Idiot pushed me from behind and when i turned around BOOM he punched me right on the jaw. I looked at him and called him a pussy who cant punch and then his boys all tried to step to me but the girls pushed them back and then the bouncers threw them out. All that muscle and punches like a bitch pointless,imo.

i was at remi in queens this weekend n some kid caught such a beatin he couldnt even walk out of the club. I watched him get stomped by a view guys, he hada get carried out. they shut the music for like 20 minutes/ mad cops outside it was a mess. totally killed the mood n the night.