Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/3 Reggaeton EXPLOTION! Labor Day Weekend! All Ages!

satnightent

Have you ever heard the lyrics to this crap they call music. See below:

Oye!

El Abayarde, Tego Calde'

Con Dj Joe

Metiendole cabron

Esto es para ustedes

Pa' que se lo gozen'

Tego Calderon, pa' que retozen

Huelo a nuevo

Me siento al dia

En la mia, mami

Yo ando bien perfumao

Y la paca, por si no fia

Sin misterio

Llenensen de placer

Que se acabe el mundo

Yo no vine pa' perder

Apaguen los celulares

Reportensen a sus hogares

Hoy si que si que vamo'a hacer maldades

Muevan su pum-pum

Cuando yo les tire mi sun-sun

En la cintura traigo mi tun-tun

Mami, yo quiero

Agarrarte por el pelo

Mientras te tiro mi lenguaje obsceno

Yo soy el mas que

Tu quisiera que tu cuerpo aplaste

Con esta bambua siempre hago desastre

No te me des guille

Que tu sabes que yo hago que brille

Soy el number one

I'm mas monstro que los de thriller

Esto es para ustedes, pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Vamos morena

Culipandea esa batea

Cashea

Pero que tambien pichea

Las golfea

Esas si no fantasmean

Oyen mi cancion y como frontean

No importa donde me vea

La tuya es la que me llena

Alegria pa' mi cuerpo

Y no me huelen ni las azusenas

Es el negro lliguiri

El enemy de los guasibiris

El que nunca tira trilili

Sandunga pa' las ladies

Sabor de aqui pa' ti

Mami, bachata de ajonjoli

Dale pa' la esquina

Pa' ponertela en la China

Oye, si las mas putas son las mas finas

Digan lo que digan

Vamo'a gozarnos la vida

Tampoco a lo loco

Protegeteme la mina, mija

No te me cohiba y exija

A menos que tu quieras hacerte un palija

Esto no es un juego

See you later, te veo luego

Coge consejo de Tego pa' que llegue a viejo

Si te ha virao pelao y te sale premiao

Por no haberlo encapuchao

Eso si es foul

A ultima hora gozatelo con la ropa puesta

Trabajo cuesta

Nadie sabe cuando va a dar llesca

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Este es Tego Calderon, el Abayarde!!!!

Junto a DJ Joe y Rafy Mercenario!!!!

Metiendole ca**on en el microphone!!!!

Pa' que se lo gozen y pa' que retozen!!!!!!

Todas esas gatas!!!!!

Que les gusta mi melaza!!!!!!

Llego el Zulu como Shaka!!!!!

Jaja

Que fue?

Yo crei que ellos sabian de mi!

WTF!! what does Abayarde mean? It's like Ivy Queen who calls herself La Caballota del Reggaeton. First of all, this people don't even know how to speak spanish. Don't try to make up a word when you know it totally sounds wrong. In Spanish, it should be La Llegua, meaning the female horse. These poeple are a bunch of illiterate dumbasses.

What are you Cuban.LOL. You are a hater. Fucking Daddy just got back from France and Spain he was touring around Europe with his crew selling crazy records. I am puertorican and like this music, some of it. You dont have to talk shit dont listen to it its better for you because you wont be mad. :laugh:

WTF!! what does Abayarde mean? It's like Ivy Queen who calls herself La Caballota del Reggaeton. First of all, this people don't even know how to speak spanish. Don't try to make up a word when you know it totally sounds wrong. In Spanish, it should be La Llegua, meaning the female horse. These poeple are a bunch of illiterate dumbasses.

to a cuban a caballo is the male and llegua would be the female.....pretty simple right?

but were dealing with puerto ricans and dominicans who do shit all backwards n shit..they fuckin add letters to words to make their own version of shit ..which is not even recognized by anybody else in the fucking world!!!

What are you Cuban.LOL. You are a hater. Fucking Daddy just got back from France and Spain he was touring around Europe with his crew selling crazy records. I am puertorican and like this music, some of it. You dont have to talk shit dont listen to it its better for you because you wont be mad. :laugh:

No you are the hater cause you are coming to a conversation that has nothing to do with you. First, it's called FREE SPEECH and if I don't like the music, I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS MYSELF WHEREVER. I'm happy that you like the music. The majority of people on this Forum listen to House or Trance, NOT REGGAETON. This should be moved to the Hip Hop Forum. Second, do i have to be Cuban to not like this music. I think you are being racist. It shouldn't matter what my heritage is. I can be French for all you know.

:gang::smile2::cuss::blah:

Ride it like a Ford, Ryde it like a ford!

yeah yeah...

Ever been to a "REGGAETON" Party?

I'm sorry and this is not to disrespect anyone here or the music, but there are some scrubby ass people that attend and make that scene look bad.

I have done a few events for “The Roof†and all you see there are guys walking around violating the girls, people picking fights and a display of macho hood like gorilla’s do in the jungle.

Now having seen this as someone from outside that scene what do you thing my opinions are?

It’s just another fade coming across that will only last so long before people start to get bored of it.

But its true, you don't like it don't attend is the best policy to go by.

how about that dork that calls himself pit bull .. :rofl:

what garbage .. and the funny part is .. there are so many people that are musically clueless that all these dumbasses that call themselves musicians are getting filthy rich of of music that all has the exact same bassline :laugh:

how about that dork that calls himself pit bull .. :rofl:

what garbage .. and the funny part is .. there are so many people that are musically clueless that all these dumbasses that call themselves musicians are getting filthy rich of of music that all has the exact same bassline :laugh:

same bassline???? isnt house and trance based on the same type of beat????the 4/4 beat...reggaeton is the same shit...

yea i know theyre all different....same shit with this reggaeton...listen closely and theyre different....same basic principle just lil variations in the beat.

im sorry if im not faithful to EDM. i love all types of music esp hiphop and now reggaeton which ive known for 10 years just couldnt keep up with it since it was toooo underground...i just didnt know it would blow up so much.

i love edm but its hard to keep up with the new shit since i dont go clubbing that much anymore (actually its non-existant (SP) ) and its harder to find new edm to download than hip-hop or reggaeton.

would i go to an event like this one in tampa..helll fuck no!!..the line up is great but i dont wanna end up beating someones ass for getting stupid..or getting shot cuz an idiot wanted to be a baddass. what nexus said about the events sounds so true. the total opposite of an EDM event, thats why id rather go to an EDM event over a Urban event anyday.

and on pitbull....its kool to see him finally make it but his music is whack...few songs are ok but for the most part his rhymes sound like something out of high school.

same bassline???? isnt house and trance based on the same type of beat????the 4/4 beat...reggaeton is the same shit...

yea i know theyre all different....same shit with this reggaeton...listen closely and theyre different....same basic principle just lil variations in the beat.

im sorry if im not faithful to EDM. i love all types of music esp hiphop and now reggaeton which ive known for 10 years just couldnt keep up with it since it was toooo underground...i just didnt know it would blow up so much.

i love edm but its hard to keep up with the new shit since i dont go clubbing that much anymore (actually its non-existant (SP) ) and its harder to find new edm to download than hip-hop or reggaeton.

would i go to an event like this one in tampa..helll fuck no!!..the line up is great but i dont wanna end up beating someones ass for getting stupid..or getting shot cuz an idiot wanted to be a baddass. what nexus said about the events sounds so true. the total opposite of an EDM event, thats why id rather go to an EDM event over a Urban event anyday.

and on pitbull....its kool to see him finally make it but his music is whack...few songs are ok but for the most part his rhymes sound like something out of high school.

woo0t an argument!

trance used to have the same bassline... remember 1998 when ALL the trance hits were all basslines that occured at the same time as the open high hat, reggaeton bassline occurs at the same time as the kick.

I prefer reggaeton 20 times over hiphop... At least reggaeton has fun... and i love how the copped the buildups from trance... maybe that's why i like reggaeton because the buildups remind me of trance.

Oye!

El Abayarde, Tego Calde'

Con Dj Joe

Metiendole cabron

Esto es para ustedes

Pa' que se lo gozen'

Tego Calderon, pa' que retozen

Huelo a nuevo

Me siento al dia

En la mia, mami

Yo ando bien perfumao

Y la paca, por si no fia

Sin misterio

Llenensen de placer

Que se acabe el mundo

Yo no vine pa' perder

Apaguen los celulares

Reportensen a sus hogares

Hoy si que si que vamo'a hacer maldades

Muevan su pum-pum

Cuando yo les tire mi sun-sun

En la cintura traigo mi tun-tun

Mami, yo quiero

Agarrarte por el pelo

Mientras te tiro mi lenguaje obsceno

Yo soy el mas que

Tu quisiera que tu cuerpo aplaste

Con esta bambua siempre hago desastre

No te me des guille

Que tu sabes que yo hago que brille

Soy el number one

I'm mas monstro que los de thriller

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Vamos morena

Culipandea esa batea

Cashea

Pero que tambien pichea

Las golfea

Esas si no fantasmean

Oyen mi cancion y como frontean

No importa donde me vea

La tuya es la que me llena

Alegria pa' mi cuerpo

Y no me huelen ni las azusenas

Es el negro lliguiri

El enemy de los guasibiris

El que nunca tira trilili

Sandunga pa' las ladies

Sabor de aqui pa' ti

Mami, bachata de ajonjoli

Dale pa' la esquina

Pa' ponertela en la China

Oye, si las mas putas son las mas finas

Digan lo que digan

Vamo'a gozarnos la vida

Tampoco a lo loco

Protegeteme la mina, mija

No te me cohiba y exija

A menos que tu quieras hacerte un palija

Esto no es un juego

See you later, te veo luego

Coge consejo de Tego pa' que llegue a viejo

Si te ha virao pelao y te sale premiao

Por no haberlo encapuchao

Eso si es foul

A ultima hora gozatelo con la ropa puesta

Trabajo cuesta

Nadie sabe cuando va a dar llesca

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Oye,

Pa' que se lo gozen

Pa' que se lo rozen

Este es Tego Calderon, el Abayarde!!!!

Junto a DJ Joe y Rafy Mercenario!!!!

Metiendole ca**on en el microphone!!!!

Pa' que se lo gozen y pa' que retozen!!!!!!

Todas esas gatas!!!!!

Que les gusta mi melaza!!!!!!

Llego el Zulu como Shaka!!!!!

Jaja

Que fue?

Yo crei que ellos sabian de mi!

Alright this time it's

El Abayarde Tego Calde, con Dj Gerry Cueto en the Pa Que Retozen trance Remix, metiendole cabron (it's old tho heh, and i'm teh first guy to make trance mixes of reggaeton ;))..

Download that shit here! (and let me know what you guys think)

:D the link is down there...

http://buzzmusic.wipe-records.org/fileadmin/quartz76%20-%20Tego%20Calderon%20&%20DJ%20Joe%20-%20%20Pa%20Que%20Retozen%20(Gerry%20Cueto%20Remix).mp3

Alright this time it's

El Abayarde Tego Calde, con Dj Gerry Cueto en the Pa Que Retozen trance Remix, metiendole cabron (it's old tho heh, and i'm teh first guy to make trance mixes of reggaeton ;))..

Download that shit here! (and let me know what you guys think)

:D the link is down there...

http://buzzmusic.wipe-records.org/fileadmin/quartz76%20-%20Tego%20Calderon%20&%20DJ%20Joe%20-%20%20Pa%20Que%20Retozen%20(Gerry%20Cueto%20Remix).mp3

sounds good!!!

:gang::smile2::cuss::blah:

Ride it like a Ford, Ryde it like a ford!

yeah yeah...

Ever been to a "REGGAETON" Party?

I'm sorry and this is not to disrespect anyone here or the music, but there are some scrubby ass people that attend and make that scene look bad.

I have done a few events for “The Roof†and all you see there are guys walking around violating the girls, people picking fights and a display of macho hood like gorilla’s do in the jungle.

Now having seen this as someone from outside that scene what do you thing my opinions are?

It’s just another fade coming across that will only last so long before people start to get bored of it.

But its true, you don't like it don't attend is the best policy to go by.

You are so wrong, This music has been playing for like 15 years maybe and its just growing and growing. I used to think it was going to stay in P.R but no its all over S . America and Spain and all the places that have a big Spanish population. I dont think it will stop. Oh yeah and Pitbull its a bad singer that doesnt even know how to speak spanish.

This is why breaks kick all ass :licker:

You are so wrong, This music has been playing for like 15 years maybe and its just growing and growing. I used to think it was going to stay in P.R but no its all over S . America and Spain and all the places that have a big Spanish population. I dont think it will stop. Oh yeah and Pitbull its a bad singer that doesnt even know how to speak spanish.

Its goes along with the 15 min of fame.

A music style can be around for 100 years!

But as it was recently picked up by fade status and turned into a national style of music, the fade can easily die out and the music be placed back on to the island. That all I am trying to say. Yes the music style has been around for a while, but now its being acknowledged until something else comes out that will replace the social status we are called the Reggaeton Boom.

I’m not saying its going to die out tomorrow but I give it a good year or so before it becomes an old status. As in any other style of music.

-

Considering the fact that the logo of these fine artists is made of A-K 47 automatic assault weapons, I can't but praise their work and fashion sense for they are, yes ladies and gentlemen...the future of the music industry...way to go guys, I wish you nothing but the best.

:aright:

The logo with the gun is from a radio show sponsoring us with commercials, not a logo for the event.

Not all Reggaeton is violent and vulgar, by the way. Infact, the artists that I am bringing down sing quite expressive lyrics, far exceeding the quality that hip-hop and r&b has been offering.

By the way, there is now also a huge superbike show 3 hours before the main concert (during the bike show, there will be a stage with performers outside, too)!

See Everyone There!

-Sne

bikereggaeton.jpg