Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Memorabilia (What have you taken)

Metro Lounge = remember the big ass chandelleir (sp) i was dancing on one of the boxes, raised my hands and hit one of the littel crystal globes. It fell on me so i pocketed it.

Exit = Mix cd from some dj who left it behind. Shot glass from a bartender that got wasted with me :pint:

Spirit = Candle Holder from the VIP mezzanine

Club NV = A dual cd player that one of the djs claimed to have been busted so we switched it with another and i walked out with this one. Guitar center hooked it up for me - thanks guys

Vue = autograph and pic taken with Nina Sky

Roxy = Old microphone that Vicious tossed aside in like 2001 or 2002.

im sure theres more stuff but things like

old YOU CAN DRINK wrist bands dont count and nor do whistles and glo-sticks from Sound FACTORY

What you got?

there was a club called voodoo/ caffeine that got shut down on long island... they were shut down for the wrong reasons...all of us who worked there got to throw a party the last day, and allowed to trash the place. i hopped over the bar and took all the top shelf liquor, glasses, bottle openers...

I got a lot of shit...some small...some ummm BIG

the small stuff

prob like 50 drink tixx from Limelight, VIP member cards, invites from the Geiger room, with limited edition lithographs on the inside, plenty of Geiger VIP coins as well...

got lots of old school Twilo flyers, limelight flyers, Tunnel, etc..

Tunnel drink tixx

tons of Centro Fly drink tixx

Centro Posters, Limelight posters...Jeff MIlls, Tiesto, Judge Jules

hmmm

what else...

some other smaller things...glasses from clubs, some lights from Limelights chapel bar...

and well ummm some other things I got...well you wouldnt believe it if I told u :funny:

• 2 years later...
there was a club called voodoo/ caffeine that got shut down on long island... they were shut down for the wrong reasons...all of us who worked there got to throw a party the last day, and allowed to trash the place. i hopped over the bar and took all the top shelf liquor, glasses, bottle openers...

Caffeine!!! :getdown: