Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RUTGERS - WHERE YOU AT!!!!

hey what's going on RU (screwed) people. i am living in MIlltown right now 5 mins from NB. Another possible suggestion, if everyone is 21 is the Melody bar on French st. i will probably be at Twilo this Friday for Deep Dish and Timo Maas. So let me know who is goin to Twilo on Friday and we can meet up. Aside form that a meet up in the NB area is great.

hey what's going on RU (screwed) people. i am living in MIlltown right now 5 mins from NB. Another possible suggestion, if everyone is 21 is the Melody bar on French st. i will probably be at Twilo this Friday for Deep Dish and Timo Maas. So let me know who is goin to Twilo on Friday and we can meet up. Aside form that a meet up in the NB area is great.

Hey y'all... if you're on of near campus, this Friday night (the 8th) before you head to Twilo, come by the Cook Campus Center... there's a big Kwanzaa celebration going on and I'll be there singing with the Salsa Band! There will be food and other performances (including the Liberated Gospel Choir which is great - I sang with them for a while). Admission is free if you bring a toy to donate to less fortunate kids or $5 without the toy.

Come get in the spirit and enjoy some kick ass music!

- Meli - cwm27.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by theprod98:

cook campus here.....i think i'll pass on the campus center thing.hhaha..hmmmm.. i bet the music will ba bangin....haa.

Well, if you can't appreciate good Salsa then you're missing out...

Anyone here dance salsa, merengue, etc.?

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

HEY ALL YOU RUTGERS PEOPLES!!! YEAH I GO TO RUTGERS TOO ON THE LIVINGSTON CAMPUS IN THE TOWERS!!! IM A PROMOTER AT CLUB EXIT, CREAM, AND WEBSTER HALL SO WHENEVER ANYONE NEEDS A <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> OR WANTS TO MEET UP TO GO TO A CLUB...IM DOWN TO GO...I USUALLY GO TO EXIT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT (WHICH IS AWESOME)...AND THEN SOMETIMES WEBSTER HALL ON SATURDAYS (19 TO GET IN)....WHICH IS GOOD TOO!!! SO GIVE ME A CALL FOR A MEETUP OR WHATEVER U NEED MY E-MAIL IS Kvanzile9@hotmail.com....OR MY ROOM NUMBER IS 373-2090!!! ILL BE GOIN TO EXIT DECEMBER 15TH IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET UP FOR REDUCED ADMISSION WITH ME OR ANY OTHER ONE OF THOSE CLUBS!!! GIVE ME A HOLLA!! THANKS

KYLE

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit,Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

RU is right here.....We def need more house heads out on campus....Im sick of stupid sorority girls coming up to be and asking to hear whatever the newest house song KTU is playing out....I need more heads asking to hear some real beats....I live at (Studio) 54 Senior and spin all over campus....email for info and for original cds

BG

ruhardhouse@yahoo.com

IBclubbin@aol.com cwm7.gif

------------------

In the beginning there was Jack......